1. I'm not used to the fact that I have a blog.
2. I generally forget its existence.
3. I can't make it a habit to blogsurf.
4. And yes, I'm still waiting for YouTube to get updated with Proposal Daisakusen.
5. I spent all my emergency funds. Apparently, I need to raise $256 in one month. It's going to be a bit hard.
6. Math AP is on Wednesday.
7. I love the CC2 camp facils. Everyone, in general.
8. The skit people and the prayer comm is really fun. Well, there's Aaron Poon (my 'dad') and Rachel Er (my 'mom') and Jane (my 'younger sis') I guess. Haha lol, I forgot to wish her happy moms day today. Not that I wished my own mom so I guess it's not very important.
9. I feel bad. My violin playing is really not great, and the flute sounds really great. So I think they're only letting me play for like.. the sake of letting me play so. I don't know, I don't really want to.
10. I did my 3rd IRR in half an hour on Friday morning and it's mostly Johnny Depp's fault.
11. I waited for him to appear.
12. No, it has nothing to do with the fact that Eugenia left her Korean-y + 1 Peter Ho songs on the entire night till her battery went flat. No, certainly absolutely not. I think the Peter Ho song is pretty good anyway.
13. I got a measely 33 marks for it. She marked it in 30 minutes and returned it by 3rd period. I hate the number 3. Hell, this is even #13.
14. But I guess it's pretty good for a piece of junk written after one and a half hours of eating siew mai (skin first, meat next and bones, erm i mean vege last) and catching up on Air Gear manga. And Jo is a great multitasker. I sent it to her while putting on my socks, putting on my hair band and chewing on bread because I was going to be late for math.
15. AND THE BEST THING? I wasn't even late for math in the end because HE happily decided to postpone lesson. But I guess he was really sick. Poor guy. I never felt so sorry for him.
16. Okay, so I feel sorry for him every time I see him. He's really a good guy.
17. I can't believe I asked my mom for a supp card.
18. I can't believe she seriously considered it.
I'll stop at 18 cos it's my favourite number. But yeah, she did consider it. But she's right, it's a big problem if I over spend. I'll have to either convince her I won't or I'll do without it I guess. I wonder if she heard my suggestion about using her ATM card instead. But really, a supp card is so much more convenient. But I have to be 18 huh..
More importantly, I want a motorbike more than a supp card. I think. Of course both would be great. But 18 will be a reaaally hectic age for my parents' wallets. Definitely. University applications, Vienna trip, driving and bike license (and bike?), piano grade 8 fees and exam, violin grade 6 fees (probably no exam man) and random major expenditure like recital clothing and formal clothing for random important events.
Being 18 also means I'm one step closer to not being a teenager anymore and one step closer to pre adulthood and one step away from being free as a kid.
Thinking about it this way, I feel like I want to remain 17 although 18 is my favourite number. (Oh save me, this sentence doesn't even sound correct. I don't think there're any grammatical errors but it's awkward. Why? Because Jo has been reading too many translations of Japanese blogs. Gah.)
(Here's another Jap-blog-translation sounding sentence:)
Lately I've been thinking, mass is really fun to attend!
Kyrie eleison. Christe eleison.
Labels: church, quick summary, rants

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home