'Tis decided.
We're going to England in Week 4. :(
I think it's probably going to be a weekend plus a few days thing, so I won't miss too much of school but I still won't be here on the 30th.
But honeslty who goes there for a few days onlyyy. Sigh.
I think I'm acting very strangely these days. As in my eating behavior. Yesterday I swallowed more carbohydrates than I have in an entire month. Okay, to not exaggerate, more than I have in an entire week. I swear - I ate it in whatever forms it can come in.
I don't even know if I gained 1kg of musclemass or just.. fats. Probably the latter. But I stretched well.
Back to hostel today. Now, actually.
But I don't know, since I won't be here on the 30th I think I'm going to start doing random things now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home