Dear Blog,
I love my brother. He's insanely clever and tall and just.. my brother. But sadly, those are the only good things I can ever say about him. Because otherwise, he's a complete.. freak of nature, failure at life, everything bad. Don't even begin to think that I'm being harsh or unreasonable when I say all this, because if you were me you'd be calling the police everyday of your life, or writing in to the mental hospital. Or packing your bags to migrate and packing your parents with you as well.
But of course at this point of time I can't pack my parents with me cos they'd obviously stay with my brother. YOU KNOW IF YOU'RE EVEN READING THIS, MOM AND DAD, I feel totally ecstatic about being loved only when you decide that korkor should be given up on. It was a fun year, living like an only child and away from that guy.
-
I was okay just now, really. After Gareth message me right after I changed my nick. It's gestures like this that make me realise, yep it must be the church friends after all. :) The whole time I was dying to message twinny about it, but someone else messaged me first so I just vomitted the whole story out to that poor person haha. Oops. I hope you had a great dinner.
Buhbye.
Love,
Emo #1.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home