The reason I wake up, and the reason why I can't sleep
Don't promise me foreverDon't promise me the sun and sky
Don't pretend to know you'll never make me cry
Just hold me now
And promise me you'll try
I woke up today to a pleasant surprise.
Sometimes I fall asleep wondering what I did to have a block of wood for a boyfriend. But times like this, I wake up wondering what I did to deserve such a forgiving and sweet you.
I love how we always misunderstand each other, but somehow still manage to feel loved.
I love how we end up doing the stupidest things together and laugh about it later.
I love how you listen to my every word, and accept all of me.
I love how you somehow manage to do the sweetest and most unexpected things when I'm at my most insecure/furious/upset point.
I love the fact that you're you, and I love every moment together, even if some of these moments are painful.
I love how you make my life so complete.
I can't promise to be always happy and smiling, and I know this is just the beginning of the roller coaster of our lives, but I promise I'll be holding your hand and sitting through the ride with you all the way.
So just promise me you'll try.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home