Everyone I've been talking to these days (quite a hell lot of them) knew how badly I was waiting for Sunday/Monday to come, cos Dan would be coming back.
I dont think I've looked forward to a day as much as I did, for a long while.
And yet this is what I get.
Sometimes I feel so stupid, how whenever I go somewhere nice I'll actually sincerely wish he was with me too. And I'll miss him and want to go home quickly to see him.
But no, he's always so absorbed in his own life. I really wish he just stayed in Kinabalu now, seriously. At least it didn't feel so painful when he was.
The worst thing is my friends were all so "no la, he's not that bad. Maybe he's just blahblahblahblah." until I said that he was online for 8 whole hours and didnt even talk to me ONCE and when I said something, the only things he could reply with were "haha ok" and "ooh ok". Wow. How eloquent.
[23:02:49] ______: how come he nvr ask u what u did during the holi?
sianz.... i know i have no right to say anything bad abt
daniel since i am not his gf but its just not right???
lol... =X
and Hari, who was so actively defending Daniel, said "that's just weird. do you want me to go talk to him?" If Shaun knew he'd go IM Daniel too, haha. Like last timeeeeeeee!
[22:45:19] ______: u know.... i kinda expect tt dan would say he wish
he is back in kina
[22:45:35] ______: haha.... but ytd see u so happy... dun wish to
disappoint u
It felt so horrible to hear that. But I'm glad I have fabulous friends.
Talked to both BFFs recently. We're so unclose in the holidays! x(
And Shaun and Hari made me happy with stupid Youtube videos.
And my ______-__ with black nails!
And Mira's been a darling talking to me online. And Bots too.. ish. Think she's been busy raping Peter Ho in her mind.
And unlike some people, Jacque-my-no1-girlBFF actually bothered to call me ytd morning after piano. And we talked on the phone for like almost 2 hours. It's not the calling part, it's the talking part. Yups. Well guess what, she doesn't wish she was back as much as you do. Will you ever live in the present.
Yups. Friends are always great anyways.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home