Just found out / realised that the person whom I thought should be the one who cares for me the most doesn't even believe in the idea of sharing/trust as the core of friendships and stuff haha. So what am I to you?
I've been trying to tell myself that I'm cared for and that he might believe in me/us.
Well I guess it might not be the case but LIKE I SAID, MISTER!
I won't be easily daunted!
Someday you'll see that you're worth the love.
You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Previous Posts
- Hey sorry for the confusion guys.I don't know if y...
- The ugly brocolliFungus amongst the muddy plainsIn...
- I must be a kleptomaniac.I did something really ba...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORKOR.
- Grad Trip blues.
- Lol Eugenia and Derrick said the same thing abt my...
- Hello peoples reading my blog.I mean there's only ...
- personally, i think intelligence has many wings. t...
- Too ashamed to announce to the world but..Hi pals,...
- When the music fades, and all is stripped away
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home