Suddenly, I felt much lighter.
Through the unpleasantness, I felt like I was brought back to square one.
Just about one year ago, when I was happier.
Maybe it's just a psychological effect, but I do feel happier talking now. (:
Now my vision of the future has become a bigger blur.
But what can't I survive in His love?
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Previous Posts
- Fuck off.Whoever's doing this to Kiki and I, just ...
- It's that happinessthat doesn't make your heart ra...
- You're the last person who deserves to comment.
- HIV? Haha. That would be most unfortunate.This is ...
- Are you coming back for prom?你最近还好吗 是不是也在思念里挣扎你说会记...
- I really, really, really can't wait to go back to ...
- When honesty is a virtue.
- I'm trying to tell myself that once tomorrow is ov...
- Although he said he doesn't want to be imposing, I...
- I am SO pissed.You have no idea.We bought many man...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home