Friday, July 18, 2008

I really, really, really can't wait to go back to Zhangpu. Like I'll totally die if we don't end up going back. Suddenly I remember all the small details of the trip. Like how we got there on the first day and had to eat lunch at 3pm and Elaine and I totally tried to not eat and go on some anti-carb diet haha. And how at the sports meet we ran back to our accomodation to get a white jacket for one of the girls. And how Yixin bought us ice cream and we snuck money back into his jacket pocket. I really miss them so much. And just the place and lifestyle there, in general.
I remember Tonggui's family rears chickens - we saw when Yixin and Wenxiang brought us down the back alley.
AAAAAAHHHHH everything there is just so - simple. Simplicity is beauty.
And eating custard apples, or whatever they were, that Yixin bought us.
And the very very first time I drank soya bean milk in my whole life. And it was so yummy that when I came back to Singapore I hated it again cos it was so disappointing here (till I tried the one at PP.. which STILL isn't as sweet/good).

Well okay enough about that. I'll just kill myself reminiscing.
Recently I...
- Have been going to school 3 days a week.
- Have been doing up the statistics poster for the NUS Statistics Poster Competition which we will win, hopefully
- Passed the NUS Advanced Placement Credit test for ST1131 - Introduction to Statistics. Duh.
- Want to study Quantitative Finance at SMU
- Realised my (in)significance to some people / somebody
- Always feel happy talking to some (other) people / somebody
- Went for my first driving lesson

The instructor basically told me I was talented HAHA. And better than most for my first lesson. He expected much worse, probably, since I didn't go for any theory classes.
He didnt find out that I fell asleep like >10 times during the lesson though. WHILE DRIVING. O_O haha. I hope today's lesson is good. Shitttttttt I won't have lesson till 31st cos no slot. Die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home