Sunday, August 17, 2008

I haven't talked to you in a while.
Are you fine?
You're so near to me (in my network of friends) I could just reach out to touch you.
But in many more ways, you're worlds away.
Do you see me and how hard I'm trying?

-

Haha. It's so strange now, I'm starting to eat like how I did in Year 4. Sooner or later I'll be heavier than I was. Now I don't feel bad about saying I eat a lot at all cos it's true. Sadly, I have lost all traces of self control. 2 and a half large Canadian pizzas are not a good sign. Especially if that's merely a part of dinner, which also consisted of 4 pratas with a huge bowl of beef curry, a whole plate of sauteed vegetables and 2 sticks of ice cream and half a tub of Bud's ice cream. I don't even know how I managed to swallow all that pizza. Sure, my dinner started at 5 and it's 2am now but that doesn't change the fact that all that was just.. dinner. I ate two chicken floss buns and a huge full plate of fried rice at 5 and headed for AGM where we had pizza and I only ate 4 slices (half a pizza) and a few nuggets. Then I brought the leftover pizzas home and uh. Wow they disappeared. And maid saved me dinner so that's where the prata comes in. Sigh.

Somebody stop me. O_O I want to go for a Sentosa outing without looking like a hippo. Haha Pam shall be my role model. She is like how hot. And she eats lots! Well okay.. I guess she lets herself eat a lot cos she exercises it all off which is how awesome. Haha.

Aah. The AGM.
Xinyi and BB, you really put your heart into the team so I'm sorry that the way things were today must've upset you very much. You can do it!

Daniel fell asleep on me. Again.
How does Sharon manage to talk to QC on the phone so much? Haha cuteness.
GKT!
ADIDAS. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home