The most important friends / family
After much hassling from Tim, Jenny jie and Eunice I think I'm gonna head down to see a doctor about my wrist soon. To be honest, though, in my 9 months in Canberra, I haven't seen a single medical centre yet! So I don't really know where to go. I'm kinda scared to go too! Eunice was spooking me out about a possible wrist fracture, which I didn't deem possible cos the pain is still partially bearable most of the time, and there are no signs of swelling. But she says in this case it could still be a fracture even if there isn't any swelling. Sigh, I really shouldn't have been trying to kick Chris in the kitchen that day HAHA. What a bad move, literally.Its been months, hope my bone isn't 'dissolving away due to lack of blood circulation' as Eunice said it might. I didn't think much of it till recently when I found out that Shu Ning's got wrist tendonitis / Dequarvain's Syndrome on her right wrist which sounds really awful but thankfully I doubt mine's that serious.. yet.
I can't help a smile when I remember the scene where I started throwing almonds at him while making a sundae (or was I just being greedy and eating nuts while working?) and he was making himself a coffee (which I ended up drinking cos he had to go back to cook before he got to drink it). "This is not a popularity contest, Jo. It just so happens that the most popular person won." - Tim, about sending Jeff on a break first although I started first.
Speaking of which, it's really strange when my closer friends either avoid calling my name entirely, or choose to call me Joanne. I'm not really that bothered by this, it's just something I noticed.
Well the weekend was a bit crazy for me. You guys made it heaps better. As it appears, I think I need a few days to get this disorganized state of mind out of my system. Heres something Mom told me, 'When things are difficult for you, don't just think about what difficult times you're going through. It's probably more difficult for the people who care for you.'
Mummy and Daddy, I miss you both heaps, and grandpa and grandma. I really want to see you all soon, but I really don't want to go home anymore. I wish you were here!
(... I think Mum and Dad will be really upset if they know I'm upset though..!)
G, Eunice, Hari, Mira, Tiff, Ameera, Benedict, Benji, Rachel, Joanne, Karina, Jane, Gareth, Deb, Jing, Karen, Tian, Maria, Sam, Xinyin, Nic, Cai Yue, Jenny jie, Andrew kor, Janice, Yunqi, Hanming, Samuel, Dan, Dave, MMs, Dr Wong, Kegan, Nanos, Elaine & our boys, Stanley, Theo, Gabriel, Shaun, Jacque, Alex, Si Ming, Bryan, Brandan I miss all of you so much all of a sudden. My clouded vision is clearing up literally. I'm sorry sorry sorry to all of you who worried! Hahahah CATCH YOU ALL WHEN I GET HOME. I'll be sure to bring a transcript with straight High Distinctions and heaps of christmas presents home so look forward to welcoming me home! I'll always love you guys more than anything (but less than mummy daddy and my loving Father). (:
Grandpa and Grandma, I'll be praying for you both everyday and every night, so please be allright. I'm so scared, I can't sleep. But I'm going to try to be positive and stay happy about all the non-equilibrium that might be going on around me. I'm really sorry, and I really miss you both. Stay healthy and Jo will be back home to see you all soon okay? 公公 & Ahma, 我爱你 always!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home