Sunday, December 27, 2009

Surf the channel!

From a good friend to someone I don't want to think about.
You're really something haha! But it's just as well. I don't know what to say haha. Please don't get the wrong idea.

Anyway, cheer outing ytd! Man it was fun even though it was impromptu and Eunice and I were so late and only got there after all the fun songs were sung. And it was the first time I drove to town alone! And back with Ben's help since I didn't wear specs and was pretty much blind at night.

This was one of the last songs we sang, and I mean it from the bottom of my heart to all the friendships in my life that have been scarred or broken in some way or another, where things are never the same anymore and everything changes with time.

Thank you for being my friend once again, despite whatever's happened in the past. Thank you for accepting me, (thin or fat!) and for being with me during this trip back home and everything else you've ever done. For your card, your cookies, your chocolates, your time, your effort, your calls, your texts, your driving me around, your Christmas Eve bitching-about-people-till-we-fell-asleep, your smiles and your laughter. Everything.

This is for you.

乌云在我们心里下一块阴影
我聆听沉寂已久的心情
清晰透明就像美丽的风景
总在回忆里才看的清

Dark clouds cast a shadow over our hearts
I listen for feelings that have been silenced for long
Distinct and clear, it's like a beautiful landscape
That can only be clearly seen in memories

被伤透的心能不能够继续爱我
我用力牵起没温度的双手
过往温柔已经被时间上锁
只剩挥散不去的难过

Can a wounded heart like yours continue to love
I try hard to hold onto these cold hands
The tenderness from the past has been locked by time
Only this lingering sadness remains

缓缓掉落的枫叶像思念
我点燃烛火温暖岁末的秋天
极光掠过天边
北风掠过想你的容颜
我换不回熟悉的那张脸

These maple leaves slowly falling are like longing
I light a candle to warm this day in late autumn
The aurora steals across the horizon
The north breeze flits across a face that's thinking of you
I can't get that familiar face back

缓缓掉落的枫叶像思念
为何挽回要赶在冬天来之前
两行来自秋末的眼泪
我要的只是你在我身边

These maple leaves slowly falling are like longing
Why do I only have till winter arrives to get this right
Tears from autumn's end


I don't want you here anymore.





PS I know the lyrics are q sad. But some parts really fit how I feel! HAHA. Don't worry, I still love you all. And when I find happier songs that better describe my feelings, I'll write here again. Till then, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year

and goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home