JO AND TIM!
.. Oops x(I was only happy that Shaun takes after us! I guess I really shouldn't have.
Well, finally I manage to sign in to MSN. It wasn't working all of yesterday, error code 80048820 again. I really never ever know what to do with that. Whenever my messenger malfunctions, I'm reminded of Shaun haha. Although now isn't a very good time to think of that, since I did something wrong. .__. But I think if it wasn't for him, I would still be living in oblivion and be at a loss whenever I can't sign in! Hahahah I'm such a dork right.
So thank you!
Work ended really early today cos it was so quiet and we were over-staffed. Good to see Tim again! Apparently HAHA my boss just hired two new people. GUESS WHAT THEIR NAMES ARE?
Joanne and Timothy! :D
And we all know he likes to hire people because of their names (names of previous staff who were capable)! Hehe. Though the poor new girl has to be called "Chee" cos she can't be called "Jo" or "Anne" (since we already have an Ann) and "Joanne" is kinda inconvenient to call sometimes! But yay she's the first Joanne I've met here that actually has her name spelt normally! (There's Jo Ann and Jooann. Wth right.) And I heard the new Timothy is kinda cute too! I wonder what we'll call him though! DAMN I wish I could be there for his first shift so I can demand that he be called Tammy! (That used to be my personal nickname for Tim until he kinda threatened to fry me on a hot plate for that embarrassing nickname which arose from Timmy to Timtam to Tammy.)
Well Tim's been really nice lately, and not just to me. And he seemed really happy that Jenny jie thought he was nice. (: I heard he was really tired yesterday (he had two exams in a day, wow?! Molecular Bio and English Lit) so I decided to give him a vitamin C recharge and actually went out of my way to squeeze orange juice for him (you guys need to know this, I HATEHATEHAAAAAAAATE squeezing orange juice)!!!!!! Well then..
I won't be seeing him or any of my work mates till next Saturday so stay healthy and alive till then dudes! Miss you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home