Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh sweet summer

I got a Summer holiday job! (:
It's really the ideal job, I couldn't ask for more!
(It's kinda like a spinoff of my church baby-sitting, except I get paid!)

It's at a local music store that my friend's parents own! They're going to be having a garage sale! And they also need runners for toddler music camp so I'll be helping out! And I really wanted to help teach classes too! But it seems like my schedule won't allow it.. I'm looking forward to junior camp! :D

And soon it'll be O week! Since I'm not going back, I'll be around to welcome this year's freshmen and be part of the orientation! And the parties and dinners! And most importantly, I wanna get my hands on this year's ANU Snowsports Club shirt or hoodie! (Then again I can buy it when I come back.) Hahah. Looking forward to it! And there's also Inward Bound, the annual interhall navigation race! Hehehe. Aaahh summer.

(But it's still really hot, and I still can't stand it!)

PS. I'm at Parlour now waiting for Janice to come! I miss you heaps babe - Can't wait to see you! I'm gonna make myself a milkshake now. (:

PPS. Argh... It's Guy working tonight. He hasn't worked weekdays for so long arghhh WHY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home