Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ANO HITO TACHI DAIKIRAI.

Ano hito tachi daikirai, but its not who you would like to think it is anyway.

I heard on the radio yesterday that Pisces babies are very extreme. Like, they can be very, extremely talkative at times and just completely silent at other times. Silent as in emo-silent, and also fuck-the-world kind of silent. Upon hearing that, I was wondering if the horoscopes were really bullshit after all. (They probably are, though.)

Well anyway I'm like that. You could say I just get tired easily, physically and psychologically. Lol. But lately I just switch off at everyone in general and at certain people specifically. So if you say hi to me and I don't react until you're long gone, gomenappai! (:

Konna hito yappari SAITEI desu. saiyaku da.Ano, sumimasen deshita demo hontou ni kimochi waruin da. Kono moshikashite PMS ka?

I'm sorry for the lousy japanese? I don't know, I haven't tried constructing such a long string of words before. Yeah. I just felt like typing in jap cos it suits the mood now.

Hoho. I don't know. I realise I forgot a lot of words. I mean. A lot of words I hear all the time but just slips my mind easily.

AND DID YOU KNOW. Like the tag for italics is like "em". I bet it's short for emo la. Lol. Yes, emo people speak italics. Jo is TEH emo.

Aah hell whatever I hope nobody who knows jap reads this? I don't know. Whatever la. So embarassing lol. And yes, it must be PMS. I think. I am hormonally unbalanced. Or something. Or I have some kind of hormonal deficiency. Or I waste too much of them fangirling? I don't know, I'm know nothing about hormones. I don't even know what they do or how they affect the menstrual cycle so QUIT LAUGHING.

Whatever. I brought my violin home despite having to carry so many bags of clean clothes home. (I looked like a wreck, I know Danqi.) But I didn't practise in the end? Slept at five after watching ProDai 5. OMG. It's really good. I cried. AND I MADE AN ICON OF THE KISSU SCENE.

Haha, yeah I learnt how to make icons after managing to download CS2 yesterday. I was so lucky to find the keygen only file that was NOT a torrent. And I almost couldn't download from rapidshare but I guess I was really lucky haha. And yep thanks to all the nice brushes, textures and tuts around. I need to gather a credits list.

Hehe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home