Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Memeness.

Another meme? I cheated. Two of them are to the same person. I think you can generally guess who I will write about. And yes, there's a pretty obvious one to my roomie. Otherwise none to them, I doubt there would've been either way. Then obviously there's one to Korkor because what I want to say is just so duh. Then two other dead obvious ones and. One that can apply to two people. I mean I wrote it thinking of two different people.

1. List some things you want to say to 10 different people but you know you never will.
2. Don't say who they are.
3. Feel free to comment, but don't confirm or answer anything


- We're really similar, but I'm glad we're nothing like each other.
- You're a great person but you caused me to do some serious damage to my (relation)ship with somebody. But don't worry, I never wished you didn't exist.
- I'm scared you'll dislike me.
- I might've liked you at one point of time.
- 'I'm sorry' is such a cheap thing to say to you now. There's so much I want to say, I won't even write it here. But then again I don't really want to say it anymore. Sometimes I really hate you, but I hate myself more for thinking like that.
- You're the greatest brother ever. I don't like your girlfriend because I don't think she loves you as much as you love her and I want you to become the best person you can be.
- Even if we're supposed to move together I want to become better and better so I won't pull you down and I can be somebody you're proud of. We used to be able to function like that. Nowadays I feel like if I were to do that it might annoy you. I'm sorry I'm not her.
- Stop being such a wannacannotbe man.
- I love you so very much I can't put it into words. Thanks for always giving in to me, and not yelling at me even though I'm so stubborn. I don't know why you don't seem to like to come home, and sometimes I feel you're being so fake but everytime I see you tired or limping I don't think I could stay angry at you. Please be happy for your own sake.
- I feel like I can tell you a lot of things these days but thank you for sacrificing so much for us. You're the greatest woman ever. I'm so glad I'm out of my adolescence period so I have more time to love you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home