emo and haaaaappy jo.
I don't know, I guess sometimes I just start thinking:Maybe it's better not.
It's complicated, really.
BB said if YQ ever has to go overseas she'll follow him as well cos she cannot tahan without him.
Ohoh and Pam's boyfriend drove us to j8 today. So cool his car is nice. He struck 4D. =\ Yeh she's only 18 I think and they've been together for so long. Xinyi and her boyfriend are like, 5 years I think. Someone said.
YQ's only been in army for 3 days and BB says its really hard. The day before her birthday, too.
Daniel doesn't have to go to army I guess, but isn't that a lot worse?
Which is why I said, no matter how much time there is, it's probably not enough. So whatever anyone says, even if people have anything against me, I won't change my mind because of silly things like that.
Sorry, to the church friend.
You must be a really nice person.
Allright, emo post. Back to the happiness. Baking class has been superb.
I baked a THREE TIER CAKE. Well I baked a part of it. The base layer. :)
I was so worried the second layer would drop off but the person who stacked it was reaaaaaaaally very good. Big Joanne. She's like super pro. And BB and Xinyi. :)
Andand. I don't know, I improved in rolling.
And a lot of things lah. I'm quite happy. Even if I don't pass probation, I'll be glad cos I learnt a lot in the past.. almost 3 months. :D
I'm so happy. :D
Oh and after class I went for dinner with Mel, Sharon, Brandan, Pam and Pam's boyfriend. Yeah. I've never seen Sharon around.. Maybe once. Hehe. Cos the JC students are on study break. So nice to have people my age around for once! They're really nice people. And I studied with Brandan at Macs this morning whoo hoo! Music. Haha. useless. Ended up eating more than I studied. But what's new, really?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home