I'm not representing anyone (ie the school / organising committee) when I say this but I really don't like how some people obviously just want to go for Project SALT because it's cheap/easy as in no toilet building or such stuff.
Well, fuck off. This is NOT a cheap alternative to grad trip. This concerns little kids who are so excited about your arrival and look forward to spending every day with you and can't wait to share little stories about themselves with you, and little handicrafts / neoprints that they have.
So maybe I'm not the most perfect person for the trip, but at least I know I can contribute because I'm rather effectively bilingual and I actually wanted to go for the trip before knowing its cost. So yeah maybe you can have an average CAP of 10.183 or something. Or you could've done 20 trillion bigger and better SL projects before. And perhaps yeah, after you actually do go for the trip you will become someone who makes a highly positive impact on the students. But well I don't really care cos I never really thought highly of you.
In any case, don't worry. I don't feel threatened. Why would I feel threatened for an interview by people who memorise SAT flash cards and do fifty practice papers and still score crappy for English? (This is an english teaching trip btw.) Or people who can't speak enough Chinese to save their own skin? (I suck too.. But I can read lyrics at K-box faster than you!)
Or foreign talent who are just returning to where they belong.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Previous Posts
- I haven't talked to you in a while.Are you fine?Yo...
- On the 27th of May, 2008, an angel graced my home ...
- Today, one year ago.Takoyaki, Oliver, phonebook, I...
- Joanne is at a loss.I'm glad you're here.Thank you...
- Wrong.
- Hey peoples.Don't stress over prom la.Ultimately i...
- Just to hear you say that is enough.Haha.I was dis...
- Suddenly, I felt much lighter.Through the unpleasa...
- Fuck off.Whoever's doing this to Kiki and I, just ...
- It's that happinessthat doesn't make your heart ra...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home