Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sending Ms Teo off

Baking class was good yesterday. As usual, it always is.
I like to dance yes. -.-
BB~~~ and everyone else. Is so pro?! How is it even possible.
Well and after that we had supper at Macs cos I thought like, Eunice and I were either completely not going to airport or leaving at 3. But like at 11 she said the guys were going and blablabla some mess ensues and I was like, completely intruding on the committee meeting. Lol. Pinky YQ and Jo were sitting at the side emo-ing. And YQ and Jo even sms-ed for some shrill alarm thing okay. -.- How spazz.
Anyway yeh so I rushed down to the MRT station and like refrained from peeing in case I missed the train, and good timing also meant that I managed to catch the train the others were on. Thankfully they waited for Eunice, I guess - in a sense. I thought it was only the guys and my classmates, but I turned around and saw Clement JJ and Daniel, and after we got off the train I saw a lot more people. Well, I wasn't in the best of moods considering I hadn't showered. But erm yeh, after a while it got better. (:
Like when we got to the airport finally, Jo and Eunice went around exploring the oh-so-interesting nighttime T2. I didn't wear my specs, so I couldn't really see the runway well but. We did have a good time watching the people (probably at transit) sleeping. Strange huh. There was this really interesting guy.. Haha.
Anyway so it was just the four of us at Starbucks, watching Harold and Kumar - which was what the others were doing at Macs downstairs. Anyway we actually managed to watch it for like a few minutes? But the sound was bad and there were no subs. And Bryan was staring at gays and Eunice was fascinated by witches. So yeh, we just drank our coffee (DEEEEE I drank coffee!!) and ate our cheesecake. (Yay ADA! It's like 5.70 now. GST FTW!!!)
Haha, well and then we walked around for quite a while and when we got back, it was time to meet so yeh, that's about that. I wouldn't say its exceptionally fun, but it gave me my well deserved eye bags. Kinda.
Thanks for the shirt anyway. Bryan.

Anyway chamber just ended. Life's pretty miserable. We're getting somewhere; Ben and I spent about an hour just playing our parts together kinda. I'm so thankful. I feel like I know my part the slightest bit better now. Violin exam in one and a half weeks. Go Jo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home