Sunday, July 29, 2007

After many weeks - months, actually, of procasticating, I finally sent the laptop to Wisma for servicing. Thankfully, it really was a key stuck problem. The downside is, I'm only getting it back next Saturday latest. Oh well. I hope they finish fast. :)



Well I didn't shut down my com before bringing it there so the first thing they'll see when they on it is Michael Scofield haha. Well, someone from Prison Break. Yeh, I tried to mug it this morning before leaving home. -.- I don't even know what episode I'm at now. 8? Haha oh man, of the 1st season. And season 3 is coming out in August.



Well okay, so I went down to Orchard MRT with my laptop in my non waterproof bag -.- Oh, the band was having a performance at Wheelock for Tapestry, so I went by to watch. It was really decent, and I kinda recognised the beat from like, 30m away. Well. Haha. That's what happens when you get stuck in a very small room with a band whose drummer just has to play very loudly. Haha, well, I'm not complaining. I really am not. -______- I mean well, I don't really mind it la. I mean if I were practising for a performance or something I wouldn't like it if someone else were practising in the room and being unhappy about me practising.



The thing is I suspect that they think I was the one intruding because erm. Well they signed the wrong sheet on the logbook. Eh.. Haha. Well whatever. Doesn't really matter.



Anyway I think their efforts did pay off somehow, but the rain wasn't being friendly. And smart move Jo, wearing shorts to town. Haha, not only was it a hassle to hide from my mom (I was wearing almost the same thing I wore to her office the last time -.-), it was cold! Because the only shelter I could go to when it started raining was inside Wheelock and it's really cold.



Well. Recently, things have been a liiiittle confusing. I'd rather this be a practical joke. That I continue living in my secluded world, in denial or whatever, just away. I have no intention to be on good terms with somebody who belongs in a world that has no place for me. I have no intention to deal with the consequences when said somebody gets influenced to believe whatever. I honestly could care less, but if that's going to be the case (ending on bad terms), why bother being on good terms at all? It'll just increase the damage. -.-



But for mysterious but obvious reasons, friendship doesn't work that way. Try as you might to avoid a friend, you'll probably be even more conscious of him/her. And your efforts kind of die off. Rinse and repeat. And you wonder how long this can last before you get sick of the cycle.



Guess what we did for CCA? Like, I totally don't know what its called but I guess you can still refer to it as eskimo bow? Except it's not using the other kayak but.. Well. first we started off with the wall. Then we moved on to using the PFD. Like yeh, you totally capsize, and use a PFD to hip flip. Thanks to.. the Yr 3 boy, Jo managed to do it 3 times consecutively and passed the test. Lol. It's SUPER FUN I swear. I guessed. I really liked training yesterday. And the boy and I succeeded. Well there were only 4 of us yesterday.



Damn, next training will be in school cos the pool is booked. Grace kindly informed the really swakoo Jo of this amazing place in NUS near our training location where there's Old Chang Kee, Subway and New Zealand Natural. Oooohhh. :) Haha. Yeh and supposedly after that we're going to CONTINUE DOING RECOVERY! HAHA YAY. Chad says its still PFD. Thankfully. And then it's going to be paddle, then ball, then nothing! Haha. Yeh well, in the long run I will be able to.



And erm... I don't know if I blogged this already. I probably did but I went to get MLB's autograph at J8 last sunday! Nic ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I didn't really like Get Alive before I heard it live. I really like it. I like the whole album! Go MLB.



Oh, the simple joys in life. I had 2 and a half lunches on my own today and I was pretty full already (considering normal people eat only 1 lunch -.-) but no my friend was in the area and we went to eat again. Well. Like daddy said, meesua is best eaten standing, in the rain. But of course we were sitting, and indoors. But the thing that makes the difference is the company, I guess.



Yeh, it was nice sitting there, eating, talking randomly and watching people go by. If only.



I have this friend who's known this girl all his life probably. And even though at one point of time he wasn't in Singapore, when he came back they were still in the same church and will continue to be for a long time. And my friend likes this girl. And church is a good environment. Jo honestly hopes that they will be happy, because such good conditions are hard to come by. And Jo wonders, if life can really be that simple.

I have another friend. I never thought much about it, since it's a thing of the past, but my friend used to have a boyfriend at Sec 3, probably before that too. At that time, she seemed like she had more of a life. Although I didn't know her then. I'm not saying anything about anybody's life now, it's just that when I imagine this friend of mine to be happily living her attatched life then, I can't help but feel happy too. Why, though, are things so different now.

And Zhao Xuan gave me the shirt I wanted, it's moreeeee precious than Sidwyn's lanyard. Though SIDWYN DEAR THANK YOU FOR THE ERASER. I didn't need it in the end but I used it still. And I met Sam to return her Waddles (but the rest of the stuff is still with me) before she flies off to Cambridge and yeh I met some HC people and bought a lot of stuff from their school... -.- But yeh I'm happy. I spent a lot this week..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home