But as always, welcome to this little life of mine. Sports day was great - I mean things could've been worse. At least I didn't have to walk 400m. How embarassing that would've been, haha. Well not that I would've minded if I really didn't have a choice. I just didn't reaaaaally fancy having to do something she requested me to not do. Like run a relay. Well it's okay, they did fine and got a decent 5 points. There's nothing wrong with that.
It's just that if you happen to find someone who can run faster than me and you can work with better (honestly, that's about the whole world) then please do go ahead and swap me out. I'm not exactly your everyday Miss I-want-to-run-till-I-drop-dead. Just don't expect me to run for you as though I will actually listen to you. BAAAAKA. :D
Anyway. I managed to convince myself that I should come home tonight instead of staying hostel. And I'll find my way to violin class tomorrow. Thanks for all the trouble Dad. And Mom. And Dr Wong. And anybody else who's ever believed I had any drop of ability in me.
And Dr Teo's being really kind. I'm not sure if it's because he's given up on me, but he says I'll do good for aural and sight-reading. Haha LOL just because I have no choice but to sing normally in his class (because he will most certainly lock me out in his living room with his evil cat if I decide to croak my high notes), he keeps telling me I'm one of the best at aural. Then again, it's probably because all his grade 7 students are probably under the age of 6. Okay, so that's slightly exaggerated. But yeh well, although I managed to save myself by playing sight-reading decently (according to him, again - I think I will so freak out and die for the actual sight-reading), he was probably going to pick me up by my collar and throw me out of his house when he heard my scales. ERMMM. Haha. Hi? You mean we have to play chromatic contrary motion that doesn't begin on C and E? Hehe okay. It got pretty bad that he asked me to bring the Cramer so he can check on my technique next lesson. Now, where on earth is my Cramer?
On a happier note (HAHA PUN. =\), my pieces are going pretty fluently. I've actually finally hit the recommended/required tempo after months of slow practise. I just can't seem to play anything softer than forte for Schumann though. Okay, I will work harder because my parents brought me to eat Sakura. :) Not that I like it a lot - We, as a family (disregarding The Brother And His Girlfriend, of course not that she was ever a part of my family) have decided that buffets are not friendly to us. My mom thinks I have tape worms. And after attending Bio class, I am even more convinced that I have tape worms. You can er, ask Eunice what Ms Koh said the symptoms were. Haha. Well yeh, Sakura is okaaaay. Or maybe it's just this bad day that made me too tired to appreciate the food.
Well if my Dad didn't suggest going there, I would've been eating hostel dinner. You know which one seemed more of an attractive choice.
Okay so I have violin lesson tomorrow. Something tells me I ought to be practising every hour of every day because it's all I can do to get a decent grade this coming exam. I'll make good use of the national day holidays. Especially since. Well, fill in the blanks. _________________
Well I'm certainly not giving up just because people think I can't do it. :)
And did I mention how interesting Sidwyn's music ambassador logo is? It's like, the er.. most interesting thing I've seen today. Partly because today sucked. Somehow the idea of him and photoshop don't really go but I think it's sinking in slowly. :) You did well. Haha WELL so the poor kid decided to join our group for the.. genre thing. And requested hiphop. Well done. You can do the morning announcement. AND dance to hiphop music. And rap. And do what you have to do. We'll be behind you all the way, pretty literally.
On the topic of groups, we're short of one person for our Tioman group. It's currently at Eunice, Jasmine, Jo and erm Jasmine's friend Benedict. How on earth did he get convinced to join us?! Haha well yeh we need another guy. Or girl. But of course, we don't want Benedict to feel left out so any guy who doesn't have a group please be kind and grace our little group with your presence. (Seriously, it's your only chance to be in the same group as Eunice!! :D)
Because of Tioman I can't go for the night cycling thing with the other Jr Cats. ): I'm sorry guys, I'll miss it, like I missed the hike. I really wish I could go.
Oh God I need to count paramecium. Soon. Fast. Oh, distractions. Well.
At least someone's gone. For a while.
I hate it when something slowly becomes a constant in my life and when it's suddenly gone, things just feel weird.
Erm, a lot of my friends have gone away for the national day holidays, huh. Erm. Please enjoy yourself and remember Singapore's your er home! Haha, I actually brought up the topic of migrating / my parents retiring to another country at Sakura just now. And started complaining loudly about how kids grow up in this stressful country and study all day long and go to NUS if they make it and work here and travel overseas once a year at max and think Singapore's about half the world. How insightful. Yes, I totally want my kids to grow up like that. Totally.
I do love Singapore and it's wonderful education system. But sometimes I think there's got to be a better way. Oh and I completely saw my 2nd Best Friend's orchestra score in the music room that day. :D If I Were A Rich Man...! Haha, I completely cracked up. I need to photocopy scores before the erm, 17th? Haha. But I can't step into the library - I'll have to cough up my $50 fines!
I'd like to see Mister Eric Lau solve this dilemma for me. Given that my wallet has no extra funds set aside for library fines.
Talking about funds, assuming I can live on 30$ a week (yes Jo go on dreaming) It will take me a grand total of 20 weeks to save $1000. I'm not sure, but my parents didn't exactly say no when I proposed that I go on a ski trip alone. Well I'm right, okay? They won't ski anyway so it'll be a waste of money. I should go alone. HAHA THE BENEFITS OF GROWING UP. :)
Currently the plan is that I'll fly off to
Haha March 8th is a super important day. And March 18th of course cos it's my birthday. Waaaaait if Sidwyn's birthday is on the 19th doesn't that mean he has the same birthday as Joshua? Well. Haha. I saw Joshua at church the other day. I didn't think about it earlier, but Gareth says his hair (which is completely dyed) is very beng. Lol.
HAHA WELL. Jo and her bombastic plans. Whatever that word even means. Long blog post too. Cos I haven't done so in ages. Well. I really do miss skiing.
My friend has a friend called Kenta.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home