First day of the workshop!
AAAH SHARON!Hehe. I love my seniors.
Hehe. Yep the ones who were on study break. They're nice cos there's like no generation gap, and they know how it feels to be a newbie!
Haha yaa. Oh man. Yesterday Shane just totally gave away what Elaine said (I said that already, right?) and I don't know, I guess someone (Victor I think) tried to say something about Ben. As in cos Joanne Hoe's boyfriend is Ben what. Then he kept going Ben Ben Ben and I just randomly said, off the back of my head that "It's not Ben, it's Dan!" and it's like. Omg. Haha. Yehh and Sharon drew that on my superwall. Haha.
Today Fabian and Bryan came to my house to talk to my mom, and Fab was telling her what I said a long time ago, about how the guys in my school were all CMI so it's not possible that anything funny would happen. Oops. I remain safe for now while they still don't read my blog.
The cheer workshop is COOL! I think we learnt quite a lot. AND I DID MY FIRST BACKWARD ROLL IN AGES! Talk about peer pressure, haha.
And the shirt is so niceee! It's the same design for both, but girls get tanks and guys get tees. I wouldn't mind either. It's black and nice shades of purple!
And Sharon and I bought the Cheerleader shirt that the Taiwanese girls were wearing today! It's so nice! And I bought the 5-6-7-8 shorts too! Although I'm totally broke but hello! How often do you get such good deals. Hehe. Yay happy.
The PIKE OPEN THING IS SO COOL. Hope someone from Denvers can do it soon then!
The Aces captain is really like, good at gymnastics. As in like his rolls are so quick and neat. And everything. I think every team has their exceptionally small guy (Yuan Bo, Shane, Altron, Xiao Gao) whos exceptionally good at tumbling. Hehe. Okay maybe I'm just overgeneralising. But yeh I'm happy!
Labels: cheer

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home