Happy 18th Bryan!
Our song is the slamming screen doorSneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
Cause it's late and your mama don't know
Our song is the way you laugh
The first date "Man, I didn't kiss her, and I should have"
And when I got home, before I said amen
Asking God if he could play it again
I hate goodbyes.
And how my heart races even after we say goodbye. When all is quiet and I'm lying down here all alone and my mind wanders back to where/when we were, and wish I could relive the same moment.
So don't get mad at me when I get all sad and whiny and cross when it's time to say byebye. (:
When you go away, heaven's a distance not a place.
Today was great fun at Bryan's birthday party! Videos, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home