Lol she told me not to be subtle.
Sigh, I still can't really believe that it was the chatlogs haha. And I told Gabo she (as in, nobody) would never do such a thing, that it only happens in TV serials lol.
Oh well! It's great that it happened. That's the only way nothing's kept from each other anyway HAHA. Okay, morbid me. Lub eus, don't mean all that anymore sigh. I just want to throw the horrigible me all away, into the past where it belongs.
On another note,
I GOT A DOG?!
It's my little bundle of joy, in the form of a 2 year old brown furred maltese named Kiki.
Although it's like ten million times closer to my brother who brought it home and lets it sleep in his room.
Well I got pissed yesterday though cos Korkor didn't bring it out to relieve itself, and then he had to go out so he locked Kiki up in the cage and Kiki ended up shitting and peeing inside the cage and the poor baby was whining and clawing at the cage door all night and I was wondering what was wrong until I went to check. Blah. Irresponsible freak.
I want to play with Kiki now but it's in Korkors room. I'm not really close to him so it's weird.
Anyways.
Dan's leaving for KL with his family today cos his Mom has to do some stuff up there, then they're going to meet the rest of the church directly for the retreat. How cool, it's like a whole church thing. At a hotel. Haha, sounds like some gathering for a wealthy church. Guess I'm used to actual QT packed retreats. Siannnn next weekend shall be my 2nd last camp as a junior catechist.
Well for now, I'm quite sad that Daniel's going away from today till Thursday, then I'll have CC2 camp from Thursday till Sunday. We won't even see each other at SAT cos he stupidly signed up for somewhere else. I should've signed for AJC. Then I can pay someone to sub me and nobody would even know?! Anyway yeah and after that from Thurs to Sun he'll be going with ODAC for Kota Kinabalu trip and if I don't ask him to go out we probably won't. We definitely won't, I mean. But he knows I will. God, I feel so desperate.
CAN SOMEBODY ASK ME OUT SO I WON'T HAVE TO GO OUT WITH THE NUTHEAD?
Gotta book driving soon - OMFG I'M LATE FOR CHURCH. Byebye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home