Surprises are my worst enemy.
I don't get them, and I can never seem to give them.
I really never learn, do I. From sitting alone under the hot sun / pouring rain last Christmas. To being utterly ridiculed by my own enthusiasm this Valentines' Day. And once again I find that surprises never ever work, simply because somethings are just not important enough for others to spare time for.
Shaun where are you.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Previous Posts
- I'm not representing anyone (ie the school / organ...
- I haven't talked to you in a while.Are you fine?Yo...
- On the 27th of May, 2008, an angel graced my home ...
- Today, one year ago.Takoyaki, Oliver, phonebook, I...
- Joanne is at a loss.I'm glad you're here.Thank you...
- Wrong.
- Hey peoples.Don't stress over prom la.Ultimately i...
- Just to hear you say that is enough.Haha.I was dis...
- Suddenly, I felt much lighter.Through the unpleasa...
- Fuck off.Whoever's doing this to Kiki and I, just ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home