Saturday, January 16, 2010

You won't ever have to know

I woke up this morning to the strangest feeling of dread in my stomach. For reasons unknown and probably beyond comprehension for mere humans like me, I was able to immediately identify the cause of that sensation.

I guess I've just become slightly paranoid and scared of people mistaking my intentions. Especially cos he's good friends with Shaun. But I felt kinda.. bad for him when I called him and he sounded like he didn't even notice it was his birthday, and said I was the first to wish him. I guess, I really wanted to be there for him in Hari's place.

The feelings of guilt, regret and gratitude I had towards Cai Yue made writing a heartfelt message easier than it was for anybody else. And while I was excited to finish making cards for everyone else, I guess time constraints made that quite impossible -- I was actually doing them right until the moment before I left the house for the airport haha. (Thank you though, Ben, for the gorgeous card and Eunice for the amazing cookies!) So well.. I guess those words won't be seen or heard after all.

Actually, I barely remember what I wrote. I just didn't think I wanted him to see it.

Cai Yue, are you there? I haven't seen you online for ages, I hope you're okay. You didn't reply my text either, so I switched back to my Aussie SIM card. It's been raining heaps lately, is your knee still hurting? :\ Hahah OLD ALREADY, maybe it's rheumatism. I heard drinking a spoonful of cod liver oil with orange juice before resting helps! Or rubbing with hot vinegar before going to bed. (HAHA I'm just kidding. It's probably only for old people with actual arthritis/rheumatism.)
It's a pity, but I don't think I can tell you all this.

I sincerely hope you get well soon! No matter how long "soon" takes. (: I'm going to play indoor soccer with my friends more often this year (They're really really good though. :X)! Maybe we can play together next time. (:

Next time, when everything's not so weird. No matter when "next time" is, I'll look forward to it. (:

Sorry for throwing away your Christmas card! (Although you can't see it, self praise aside, I assure you it was actually pretty nice! Hahahha.) It's just weird to give it to you. Next year (It's this year, really). Next year, everyone will get one!

In fact, hehe. I've finished Valentines Day cards! I'll need to mail them soon lest they get lost in the mail. :) Btw guys, I have this horrible habit of not writing peoples' names on the envelope and only their addresses. Hahahah but well my letters are very PG-13, and parent safe. Hehehe. I think.

忽然好想回家,好想看到你们。不知道下次回去,是不是又要面对好多好多改变,好多好多变成陌生人的朋友。总是天真地希望所有的事情都会维持现状一直到永远,难道真的不可以吗?

Aaah Chris has to take his IELTS (Some standardized English test.. compulsory for foreign students who don't have English as their first language) test to apply for PR or visa extension. I'm scared he fails it or he can't get his PR! Tim and I are meant to tutor him next week! Hope there's enough time. He has to go all the way to Cairns to take it cos there's just no time! Aaaahhh (hehe I wouldn't mind joining him in Cairns)!!

Tim! You're an iiiiiidiooooot. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home