Oh man, Benjamin you are so. Very. Amazing.
And seriously I was hoping so hard you'd realise that you could do that, too. You can. :)

Angel, Brenda and Astrid at breakfast.

Emanuel and Gabriel at breakfast. Note the fact that the hot morning sun is shining straight at Mr Gabriel but no, he refuses to take off his thick hoodie. And pay close attention to his left hand.

Yep, talk about hot nails.
Honestly Gabriel reminds me of someone I used to know. All I-want-to-be-a-paikia-when-I'm-really-a-good-boy and.. I really liked this teen at least. I don't want him to become like Francis, if what Bryan said is right.

And that ear stud is mine. Cartillage.

Here's everyone eating breakfast. But I had to be discreet about taking photos (no phones la) so Angeline wasn't really in the photo. You can see her knee in the bottom left

Here's Angeline. She is like the sweetest thing. At first she really didn't want to stay with the group but I think she became okay with it. And she's really good friends with this tall and skinny chiobu Sabrina whom I only found out was BRIAN LIM'S SISTER after the camp. Argh.

Angeline and I, outside her room. Did I mention camp was at the place where we had our own CC1 camp? 4 years ago!
And Francis came to help out so we were like reminiscing about how him and Joel came into the room when Rachel Loh was changing and they started screaming. AAAAAH. The days.

And that is Cavin, not waking up. And somehow the other facils managed to set it up in such a way. Oh my goodness, so much crack. I laughed so hard I swear.
The other JCs don't know cos they left the room but anyway.. I was there during his outpouring and. I don't know, I felt so strongly about it because. Right before that he prayed over me and. I just felt so thankful for the presence of such a person at camp.

This is what facils do during cleanup time. And yes that's Daddy sleeping on the floor even though it isn't his room. His room was like, upstairs. But the sleeping location in the room is the same la and.

And Mummy came into the room later. Lawl. Apparently she wasn't slacking before that.


While my dear Angeline is sweeping the floor. :) I was holding the dustpan for her okay. Hehe. While I was supposed to be ordering the other kids around. But I didn't want to go near the toilet.

Astrid and her friend came inside the facil's room later and refused to go out so Daddy made them do a dance or something. They didn't do it but oh well I tried to get them to go out. Sigh. Okay maybe that was mean but I wanted sleeeep.
Yeah well in general I had fun working with the older facils as well. They were all kind and nice and yeah. Mummy (Rachel Er) and Daddy (Aaron Poon) were nice and all that la. I mean in guiding us through skit and mass. Gideon left on the first day so for the next two days I was with Iggy. I don't really know him but we were quite polite to each other. Haha ohhh well. He's really nice, to take milo for all the kids. I guess he already knew them from last year. Sigh. But really didn't talk to him la. I could've not spoken to him at all during the camp. But he's nice la. Ish. And cool I guess.
Aah, and Roxanne came! I haven't seen her since CC3 or CC4. Well.. She is very pretty. And especially now that I actually know Bryan better, it's harder to see the connection. But they're like really close la. I think longlong ago I mentioned (on some blog) how he helped the other facils gang up against her. And tied her up. =\ Haha it was so funny she was like rolling around on the floor and Daniel was like going "korkor save meee! korkorrr!".
Eh, I think Bryan (I still don't know if this is the right spelling) is. Interesting. As in it's cool how he used to be all paikia (he made it sound like it was in the nineties when he's only 5 years older than us. AAAH. It's weird to imagine, but he was J2 (18) when we were CC1 la. Having camp at the very same place. I remember him because John scolded Joel for kicking his ass while he was fixing Joel's bedstead. And it's like. Before I even know it, we're J1 already. =\ And Dionne, Cheryl and Bryan are like our formators kinda thing. It's.. fast.
But yeah kinda feel sorry for him and amazed that he managed to quit smoking (by eating a lot of mentos?). I guess cos he was always quite deeply rooted in church. But it's really cool to have a sibling like as involved as you in church. And I think Bryan and Roxanne are very close. And it's so nice to see like Ben and Clara, Jane and Joel.. and all the siblings la. It's like. Nice, I guess. Cos my brother's older and he doesnt go to church. I guess cos he was already in CC1 before we moved to Bishan so he just continued at Holy Trinity and so after he got confirmed he didn't go back anymore.
If he had done CC1 here there might have been a chance that he'd be in some youth ministry now. He's like Rowena's age, and she's like a cathechist. Aah, so different.
Oh and we wrote letters to our parents too. The JCs. I think they know we still carry some burdens. Now that I'm home I don't really want to give the letter but. Oh well. I think I will go now. Byez.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home