Saturday, July 07, 2007

YAY FOR CAP.

I'm looking forward to a splendid 8th of August performance, ne! That's the release date of NewS' new single. 8/8! Does that mean 8-nin NewS? Like 6/6 release of Yorokobi no Uta meant 6-nin KAT-TUN. :(:(

On the other hand, I think I've grown out of being reliant on such activities to keep me happy. Thankfully, I won't have to go through the same crazy training hours and end up failing both piano and violin like I almost did for violin last year huh.

This was meant to be a happy post but no that scandalous couple just ruined my freaking happy day of As and Bpluses. (Well, one A and one Bplus.) AND lots of shopping wheeeee. Lol. I actually went up to my mom's office to get money. Wheee convenience. Haha. The lift skips like the 1st to 18th floor so by the time you reach the 23rd floor you' definitely have the ear thingy. Lol, and then I met her godmom who still looks like she's around thirty. She looks MS SIM'S age. She's 53 by the way. Ms Sim is freaking cool she does NOT look 30plus at all.

I bought the black and orange nike bottle. I've never even seen it before. But I can't find the pink anywhere. Yep and lotsa shirts for church because Gareth complains that I always wear the same things to church. Well its true, and coincidentally its the shirt my mom' godma bought me haha. 18!

Anyway. Yep.
Tomorrow is finally here huh.

My calculated CAP is 2.8! Confirmed above 2.5. It's all because of math. If only I could get a 2.0 for math but OH WELL.

I think if all goes well I have
2 Bpluses
1 B
2 B-s
1 D or Dplus
If I'm lucky I might get 1 A- and 1 Bplus instead huh lol. Not that it would make a diff cos MATH IS FREAKING 4 MCs.

And I ain't a math mugger. Ugh. And I missed the chem B by ONE MARK can you believe it. I've never been uh, so close. English is pretty confirmed Bplus. Bio is hopefully B-. Grade6theory is probably a B because MR TAN IS AN EVIL GIT. :( A B- for CA?! Yep.
Lol.

Hahah I can burp well now. With water or something. Not completely spontaneous, but I swear they're GOOD LOUD DISGUSTING burps.

BURRRRRRRRP.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home