Tuesday, July 03, 2007

41.87, or something like that.
So what made me under the impression that my 100m freestyle was ever 80seconds plus again? Must be deluded. Well, my 100 fly was probably never that fast either. My memory is failing me, so is my old and battered karada. Dare ka tasukete kudasai??

Sammo came in second! Haha she's got to be the single person I bully most huh. Eh, she needed no float! She was actually pretty fast, I felt. Well there was some other C div girl who came in 30 seconds odd, so it's just.. wrong haha. But considering Sam hasn't been training? Haha it's great!

I'd love to watch the 100 back. Or better yet, the entire finals. Well, Sam's definitely in the finals, right? And Joie might probably find her way in as well. Oh man, I seriously love the kid. ):

I stole something else as well; WADDLES.
It's pretty adorable. HURHUR. Saaaaaam. ):
I'm pretty glad Elaine got around back to swimming training, I guess. It's cool. Which makes me wonder what I want. I'm just an old has been. I probably couldn't even crumple a paper ball now.

I guess I'll be starting driving theory lessons soon? Maybe. Or December. And although like Elaine says, it's very 'everybody-wants-to', I think it'll be interesting to do that. Unless you have classes to well, instruct me how to steer and operate a submarine?

Same class, new class. WELL yoroshiku onegai shimasu huh.
I'm just really exhausted lately.
I just got freaking lagged out OUTSIDE of the damned dungeons and eaten by mobs.
Screw the hu lian wang.

Well. So I say, IMPORTANT DAYS.
Go\d I sho\uld just typ\e t\he \en\try\ lik\e that a\nd\ f\reak\ing forg\e\t\ a\bo\ut b\ackspa\cing to \d\e\le\te t\he\ dam\n\e\d\ \s\lashes shouldn't I. Not like \i\t he\lps\ \o\r \matt\\ers \for g\oodnes\s sake\.
\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home