Saturday, October 13, 2007

BLAH. Save me.

I don't know. (:
I'm quite happy.
I settled my dress for Pianissimo, assuming I'm even going to get to perform: We really have to practise hard these two weeks. And every week after that of course.
Haha, it's just my confirmation dress. Erm, haha I was honestly very very fat when I last wore it. I mean I still am, but that time I was exploding out of it like.. almost very literally. Haha.
I ate so much today. Seafood alacarte buffet. I really don't like buffets BLAH. Plus I had dinner in hostel already because Daniel wanted to eat. But my parents wanted to go out cos I didn't have training today blah.
No training tomorrow either. I'm going to be so fat. Not that training makes me skinnier.
Right before I start sounding like some bulimic freak, let's change the topic.
I don't know how to change myself.
I don't even know if I should keep trying. (:
I really wish things will change for the better on their own.
I SO MISS JUNIOR CATS.
I saw Jane the other day when I went to Island Creamery with Sam.
I miss Sam and Maria. :(
I had apple pie ice cream. It's like one of the best things ever.
Ice cream is SO not fattening. Seafood is. I don't like it anymore. I don't like a lot of things anymore. Somebody save me. ):
5_kg. Omg. Cutcutcutcut.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home