Cos you had a bad day.
I hope it's just PMS (it's late again, but what's new) and not just me. But it can't be since I was strangely calm about Daniel going for basketball today.Still it doesn't change the fact that he has to talk about his college application in front of me.
I was wondering about my own dream too. It never seemed further away.
Everytime I start thinking about it, my tears just start falling. I'm looking forward to the day that I can accept it fully. Hopefully it's sometime soon. After all I always knew he was going to move to Australia, so whats one year ahead of schedule studying in the US of A?
I guess I wish I could be slightly more apathetic to this and more concerned about my own college planning. But that probably won't happen with a college counsellor who clearly thinks I'd cheat on the APs. I'm beyond words, other than THANK YOU.
I'm just so disgusted by him and myself that I feel like puking. Thanks for making my day by entering my thoughts. I can't wait till training tomorrow. Brandan's bringing cookies! Love him muchness! He's quite sensible I think hahah yay. Good to talk to.
Don't feel like talking to anyone now except Brandan or Gabriel.
Haha the cleverest people I know. x)
Labels: school

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home