Sunday, October 21, 2007

formaldinnerness!

'My ___ is better than yours', says one of the bumper stickers of my Facebook profile. I've been trying to figure out why that is so, but really - to no avail or satisfying conclusion: Just two nights ago, I felt like wringing someone's neck and throwing him down a chute for emotional abuse.

But I guess, thank you for taking dinner for me yesterday. :) And for deciding to sit with us, though probably because your seat with the other guys was occupied by the time you were done playing. For not throwing me away for wearing such a crappy dress when I'm fat and don't have what you'd call a 'killer back' haha. And for staying after the dinner and going back to the hall though of course it's obviously because you had friends there.

And more importantly, Jo's very proud of you for dancing. x)

Even though you weren't as into the disco thing as Yuheng or Eugenie.. Or like Bryan, Altron and even Jie Shen. Hahaha, yeh, I think it's fine. :) Haha, there's always the Arts Fest post-Pianissimo disco!

Your very proud girlfriend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home