Feels like I've been waiting the past few days for this, but now that it's actually happened I don't feel much. Haha, oh well, it's probably cos training has been fun - did I get used to the heat or did someone turn on the airconditioning today? x)
I'm really WEAK blah! After doing jumps today - which I didn't actually do properly - I was so weak I couldn't even dance well. Or maybe that's because BB made me wear her size five and a half shoes. Does anyone know the size of the school shoes I normally wear? NINE.
Haha. Oh well! They weren't all that tight cos I probably expanded her shoes. But I'm glad I can wear slippers to school - oops nobody saw that. -rolls eyes
Oh man I totally suck. Couldn't catch BB during 2-2-1.
ANYWAY! OMG MY DAD JUST CAME HOME WITH THE BEST NEWS - BETTER THAN THEM BRINGING ME SKIING!
I think they're letting me go with my GRANDMA! I MISS GOING ON HOLIDAYS WITH HER! And this is such a great opportunity to bond and OMG LIKE FREEDOM! HAHAHA OMG OMG OMG I AM SO DAMN EXCITED!!! TO KOREA, TOO!!
OMG. Please. Totally. COUNT ME IN.
Welcome back to Singapore Dan. See you in school.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home