Sunday, January 13, 2008

I think I kinda liked it better in July/August, but nobody really needs to know what that means.

So someone's been busy with college applications to a million and one places, one of which he's bound to get accepted into. Wow, I'm thrilled. I never know anything, and so when he says "My dad wants me to apply to Duke." - I'm like wow okay yeah, and take weeks to get over it. And then two horrible months later, he says "I ended up not applying - I missed the application date." I'm actually glad, but my poor heart has already accepted his possible departure. But yeah, it's still a good thing anyway and I'm all smiles the entire day and jump around like it's the best day of my life. And then the very next day or what feels like it, "But I think I'm going to apply, still, anyway." And I find myself in the library, zapping his transcript and progress reports for him.

Somebody - even if you don't know what's going on or what I'm ranting about - tell me what I ever did to deserve this, please.

I'm glad and I'm excited that he's being proactive about college entrance and I can't wait to hear some good news, too. And I'm totally fine with leaving him alone for an entire weekend to be busy with what he has to do and pretend to be excited about going out next week when I don't even think there'll be time. It just gets tiring sometimes.

But I'll be fine pals. God loves me and that's all I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home