I'm under a lot of stress right now.
I've got a violin lesson for the first time in 4 and a half months tomorrow and I haven't touched my violin for 2 months.
I'm supposed to take my Grade 8 exam this year AND have a decent solo recital but I just CAN'T do it with my current state in piano.
I've got a math assignment due tomorrow and I am totally not motivated to do it.
I've come to terms with the fact that there's no way I'd get accepted into a college I want to go to.
I've been trying to busy myself this whole weekend so I wouldn't feel so damned lonely, but I busied myself with the wrong, useless things and now there're so many things I need to do.
I need to listen to like, 7 or more Beethoven works and somehow be able to recognise them by Tuesday.
There're so many things to do I can't even list them.
I think my seniors think I'm getting weaker cos I lost weight. I really don't want to believe that that's true. I'm really trying very hard to get fat or whatever it is I should be. Somebody please help me, PLEASE. I really don't know what to do.
.. Right that was my attempt at trying to sound emo. I'm actually not that emo because all the eating I do actually makes me happy. I just think I SHOULD try to sound emo considering all the stuff I have to do. But I'm an optimistic girl. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home