Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'M HAPPY!

Sometimes I wait around, waiting for him to talk to me. It never happens.
Sometimes I think, I really want to watch this movie. He says he hopes we'll get to catch it while it's still in cinemas. It never happens.
Sometimes I wish we had more things to talk about. I wish we actually shared common interests (I just realised we really, really don't.) I wish I could make him smile the same way everyone manages to. It never happens.

Well meanwhile, while Jo embarks on a long-term journey in a quest to become Dan's #1 girlfriend, please take care of Daniel everyone! =D
I need a break from hurt and disappointment, BUT! I'm strong and there's always food to keep me going.

Zhao Xuan this is SO COOL HAHAH. Okay, you probably think I'm crazy and masochistic but the abrasions on my waist are like so cool. It's proof of being a cheerleader! Hahah. Oh man, hope they go away by the time I get round to going tanning. Which reminds me, I wonder if we're allowed to tan on Bonding Day. Hahah, well at least like what Minah (like why is everyone calling her that now? She's MY minah! ): ), Steph and I did on cluster outing.

Omg we just had the YUMMIEST birthday cake for YQ (strawberry cheesecake from Secret Recipe) last Saturday and for Joanne/Harlis/YQ ("Champagne" from some bakery in Serangoon) today! It looks so normal but it is SO SO SO SO YUMMY. I can't believe Clar and Sharon passed on it.

Oh and I think my new addiction is bubble tea. BB says there's really good Horlicks/Oreo ice blended at S11 AMK, and JY bought some almond beancurd ice blended today. Clar bought chocolate ice blended. And there's oreo ice blended too. And they're all so freaking GOOD. They should have bubble tea sampler sets so I can get 10 different flavours at once. There's no way I can drink 3 cups of bubble tea over one traininggg. ): Well unless I will myself to.

I'm so glad I'm okay with my impulsive eating instead of whining about how fattening it all is. Hahah, guilt-free bingeing > anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home