Sunday, February 03, 2008

My week....end.

"OMG THE PAST WEEK HAS BEEN FANTASTIC.

Honestly, I can't even remember how badly I was dreading it. I think I was close to tears! Okay this week, after handing up Chem Lab on Wednesday I felt so LIBERATED AND FREE. And after preparing my speech for Thursday, too. But I think I'll redo that since I have time today. But yeah it's like the busiest moments of my year so far were just OVER and I felt like, WHOA. This week I had performances and violin lesson and lots of stuff to do like zapping scores for the violin section, hand up lots of work and music quiz and math quiz and stuff and OMG I thought I would never see the weekend. AND the weekend just proved itself to be SO worth the wait cos training was great on Friday and Saturday (though I think I hurt my ankle? It feels weird.) and you have NO idea how great today was.

So last night, right after I got home from training, Mom and Dad whisked me off to Ikea for dinner (OMG 8 MEATBALLS 4 CHICKEN WINGS HOTDAAAAAAAWGS! (i had TWO HOT DOGS COS THEY WERE DIRT CHEAP HAHA IKEA OWNS ME.) but before that cos there was a long parking queue at Ikea, we parked over at Anchorpoint. So obviously we were just meant to cross the overhead bridge to Ikea but NO. I spotted Subway and so Mom bought me 2 Subway brownies (OMG THEY'RE FUDGEY AND SOOOO DELICIOUS) and 6 subway cookies! I love it when Mom pays, I don't have to worry about going broke! So yeh I really 'gave myself a treat', with Mom's money. (: (And I kept the change, shhh.) I actually bought ONE oatmeal raisin cookie to satisfy my Mom, since she thinks it sounds healthy. I never wanted to try it at all. Even last time when she buys me Famous Amos, she's always like "Why don't you try the oatmeal & raisin one?" and I'm like omg no way healthfreak. But IT TURNED OUT TO BE SO FREAKING YUMMY! THE SUBWAY SOFT ONE. OMGOMGOMG. I'm an addict. But I still love choc chip, white chip and double choc. Okay, I'm just a cookie/brownie freak.

AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS YUMMY? Today, at church, we had a potluck picnic thing for Sec 1 orientation?! And in my time we were so lame, everyone brought sandwiches and chips and all. THIS TIME, SOME SMART LOVELY KID I-DONT-KNOW-WHO-YOU-ARE-BUT-YOU-ROCK-MY-WORLD brought a BROWNIE CHEESECAKE that is like, SO the yummiest brownie cheesecake I ever ate in my ENTIRE life. Seriously. It OWNS the one from Brownie Factory (which is so ex) and DEFINITELY the one from Hans. It's from some bakery in Sin Ming Centre. I'm going to get that for my birthday now. It's probably better than NYDC's. Omg. Hahah I think brownie cheesecakes aren't really cheesecakes.. at least not this one. It's like 90% brownie or something. At least when I got to it. x) BUT I HAD SOME OF THE CHEESECAKE AND IT WAS SO YUMMY. Yeah that kid brought a WHOLE cake like 2kg? and didn't finish it so when I got to it there was like about a third left. And Rowena let me bring it home like OMG it didn't even last me the journey home. I was eating it on the way back.

And some cute kid, Benjamin, brought like 6 big muffins! I think it's a shop that specialises in selling muffins which is like HOW COOL but his voice was so soft I couldn't get the address from him. Yup I had 2, and apparently he was damn sad that no one (except me) ate them so he had 4 to bring home- I guess it was just too big for people to take or kids these days just don't appreciate sweet stuff like I do - so I took another one like OMG! Bless his sweet little soul. I wish I could've taken them all from him but it would've been so shameless! Why are kids these days so rich. Like brownie cheesecakes and big muffins?! And they don't even want to bring them home?!

Jazlene brought a WHOLE kueh lapis cake. I told her to bring the rest to school to share with the netballers. =D I love her she's so CUTE and shy. Wonder if she's like that in school. I'll find out.

Yes, that sums up my day so far, except the many hot dog buns of Ann Marie's that I swallowed, and Raymond's yummy chicken nuggets and Audrey's jelly and some girl's Doritos and egg sandwiches and more Hawaiian Host chocolate and some boy's homemade megasized popcorn chicken and some girl's extra sugared and buttered popcorn. Yepz. I REALLY really enjoyed my day. Well that was breakfast, so I'm off to lunch now. Hope it's yummy!

Andand I'm so excited for more trainings from now on. Yes!! I'm going to eat my fill over the CNY break and convert it all to muscles! OMG Can't wait till Wednesday's reunion dinner. I get to choose the ingredients! Well it's quite generic but STILL.

Muackz.

(PS JANE, if you see this, I think we did a decent job today and you know we could've been so much better if we had the time! Love you, allright? Cheers!)"





quoted from my LJ.
So much for my previous post. Eating just comes so naturally to me, anyway. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home