Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cheerleading is my life.

New blog skin - because Gossip Girl is such a nice series!
I think I ate more today than I have for the past 3 weeks of the year 2008. Nobody's interested, yeah, but my throat is suffering from the excessive chocolate intake over the past weeks and the nutella with crackers (not crackers with nutella) this morning. And then we had to cheer our lungs out during training. But I've loving it - I really am.
Today we tried the scary 2-2-1 thing with Double Jo and Clar, but that kinda failed when Harlis, Pinky and Ben tossed Clar a bit too much and she fell back and Joanne Hoe fell down on Pam who was trying to catch Clar. Well basically Pam fell on her neck and we got our "break 5", and stopped trying the stunt. We also didn't get to try the very scary double 2-2-1 while Shane was still around. Right after he left, we started on the double 1-1-1 thing. I am so in shock - but SO EXCITED! I mean I really didn't expect to be able to do it. I'm not saying I CAN, but I tried and we didn't collapse!
Thank you Ben, Xinyi and Zee!
Well my base is meant to be Shane.
I need to hitch well and lose weight! I don't want to be scolded by Shane. =\
Haha I've been slicing Zee's butt when I crawl my way up to a shoulderstand. And I even stepped on her hair! Which reminds me, I need to get those balls that you put in your shoes to make them not stink. I have sweaty feet!
But anyway yes I really like this stunt. I'm probably not doing it right, that's why. Or Clar's just really, really light but anyway, I LOVE IT.
We also succeeded in doing Clar's twist cradle but that's probably only because Joanne Hoe's basing it. Nothing goes wrong with her around, really. And I need to be stronger, stronger and stronger. I'm so glad I'm not basing anything more dangerous than that - I am SO afraid of screwing up.
Meanwhile, I'm going to train my stamina (and a good way to start would be to NOT take in so much unhealthy stuff that would clog up my arteries?) so I can actually stay alive during the cheer and dance.
I'm going to persevere and be so strong, you'll see.
(Curly fries with Clar after training! Just the two of us slackers who aren't in any group stunts. x) )

I'm motivated to go for nationals, I'm motivated to go for nationals, I'm motivated to go for nationals, I'm motivated to go for nationals!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home