Whoo hoo.
I didn't know not being with friends could hurt so much. Okay, it doesn't hurt, but it's just a rather horrible sinking feeling.
Well it's not as though they're intentionally leaving me out - I just wish I could be more interested or good at netball or something.
Well, and have a nicer personality so I wouldn't just be completely uninformed about not having an IR group until what, this year?
I'm writing this here for everyone to see not cos I want to prove anything, I just wanted you all to know that I really do love you. Even more so now, when I'm not as close to you guys. It's just difficult, seeing Eunice say that Elaine and Jasmine are so nice and knowing such a comment could never be made about me because even I know myself that I am not nice.
And their love for netball made me change my opinion about it too, and made me realise how easy it is for happiness to spread among friends - it's a nice feeling inside.
But I wish I could be someone else too, so I'd be someone's best friend for once.
Hahah, anyways, that's what I get for having a boyfriend I guess. Everyone - really, everyone - assumes I can hang out with him during breaks. Well here's some random trivia, he ain't exactly Jie Shen or Gan Shun or some random nice guy who doesn't mind being seen with a girl or anything.
It's all suffocating me to tears.
And I'm trying to smile because Jas&Co have got a great IR project coming along. Because I've made new friends like Hari and Shaun. Because I love my quarrelsome friendship with Jacque and Gabriel. Becausebecausebecause,
all I'm trying to do is run away.
Strong Jo will triumph over all in God's loving embrace. :D
Labels: angst

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home