Friday, April 25, 2008

What a great day!

Ooh, previous post was the 111th!
Today was cool. After eating so much last night (but what's new really. The night before was worse. Prata (2 cheese 1egg), cake, chocolates, steak, cup noodles, Macs big breakfast, fish floss, marshmallows etc for supper. Haha yeah I had big breakfast for supper too lol.), I slept till 12pm before heading out to school. Ms Wee sms-ed us last minute to say we were going through music paper tomorrow instead, so yeah I went to J8 to deposit money and waste time then went to school and pseudo fainted on the way to the theatrette. Unglam. I was laughing and I felt bad for saying Gabriel tripped me. I LOVE YOU BABE.

And then I got back the two papers I was so scared for. I didn't study for Stats allright, I'm so glad that I think I'll get my A overall somehow. I really hope I do. Cos if I don't, it'll be an A- that's superbly close to an A. And I'll be so pissed cos it's 5 MCs. Ada got 80! LILLIAN GOT 86! These people are beyond me. AP 2007 must've been real useful. Shouldn't have been so nutty about MCQ. Daniel got like 40 for it! Gosh. But it was better than expected, so I'm not going to complain anymore. Bio was great, cos I got 4 extra marks for parts she didn't mark. (:

Well then it would've been great if I had gotten music today. Since I probably did badly for that. Then getting bio and math back after that would've made me happier. Anyway. Gotta stay focused for APs.

At any rate, after school nothing but great things happened. Dan walked me to the bus stop and waited for the bus with me. I took a bus to Mise at Cine to ask what they were gonna do about my Real Face con DVD and yay I get a refund of 30 bucks. Then I had a mango ice cream (God, Bud's mango ice cream is so heavenly) crepe at Crepes n Creme in the basement plus a cupcake with extra extra icing from Mrs Fields. It's been so long. And I had cheapo ice cream from a King's ice cream cart. Yeah, from now on I'll get from King's cos they have nicer flavors. There's the new Tin Roof Brownie one. Vanilla with brownie, almonds and fudge. Tell me about yum. It's still 1buck omg.

Then I went home yeah, and ate my favourite sweet and sour pork, prawns and brocolli and kaya donut and strawberry donut and had my cookies and cream ice cream and rum and raisin ice cream which made me so contented with life. Had an orange and marshmallows some chocolate before heading out for violin. Thought I was gonna be late but turns out there was NO LESSON! So I got Ben&Jerry's cookie dough and chocolate chip ice cream on the way down and Mom (who went to Donut Factory AGAIN. Two days in a row. I love her.) came to fetch me. And we went to Toa Payoh to shop!

Got 500g of Famous Amos (300g butterscotch, 200g no nut choc chip) and a fudge brownie. I love Mom and her UOB card. I really do. And got those really nice desirable cheese tarts from the bakery. And had teppenyaki. And dessert at the foodcourt, rainbow fruit ice! Heh. And we went to NTUC to weigh the butterscotch cookies cos we realised we finished all the store had to the very last crumb so it might not have reached 300g! O_O And whoo hoo I think they gave us extra cos it was the last one anyway. Yay. Well then again it was probably all crumbs. And I bought the Betty Crockers fudge brownie mix. Hmm the Famous Amos fudge brownie definitely isn't as fudgey and nice as Mrs Field's triple fudge despite being about the same price. Well I love brownies anyway. Friends are in for a treat! (:

Yeah huh. I'm back home. Just realised I had ice cream 5 times today. Like in Taiwan. Oh my donut smelt like Cold Stone Creamery! Heh anyway I'm going to eat the 6 donuts my Mom bought from Donut Factory. 2 of the lemon custard ones, an orange one, an almond with mocha cream it seems, a peanut with nutella one and a normaly chocolate ish one. YUMMMMMY MUMMY! :D

Talking to Alex now about prep classes and stuff. Heh. Talked about working (part time) yesterday too. It's nice talking to him sometimes. Says sensible stuff.

I shall work at an ice cream place this June hols. I'll post about it when I get the job (haven't thought about where yet) haha so do come and support me when you're in the area. Probably in town.

Next year I'm going to work as a relief teacher. Hopefully at Kuo Chuan HAHA save on transport and maybe even food. Walk home for lunch. (:

I hate my maid.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home