I've been unhappy so far about my body automatically waking up at about 8am sharp every morning regardless of how late I sleep, but today I was more than happy to jump right out of bed and attack my basket full of easter eggs I've collected from my friends and family this week!
Strangely, though I thought a lot of people would because it's new, only one person gave me Cadbury's Creme Egg. I swear it's the best of the lot this year. It's like milk cream center and a really substantial thick chocolate cover. And I don't mean anything like Kinder Surprise's 2mm thick chocolate/milk cover. I always wanted Kinder surprise to have more chocolate and milk rather than the lame 'surprise' in the center and YAY the Creme Egg is just that. Nothing but milk cream fondant. It's probably too sweet for the average person, but I'm Jo.
Heh. Shaun's entertaining me on this work-filled Easter holiday with Stomp articles yay. (:
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Previous Posts
- EMO POST BUT HAPPY JO!
- Omg haven't posted in so long.Turns out my holiday...
- Feeling sad, unwanted disappointed and disgusted w...
- Omg! Am I good, or am I good?2kg in a week is such...
- I'm glad that I'm slowly stepping out of that phas...
- Yesterday after training, I went home to shower an...
- The past week has been really different and full o...
- OMG. I am severly underweight.Wiki classifies my B...
- OMG!Today was like the best day I've had in weeks....
- Whoo hoo.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home