Sunday, March 02, 2008

Yesterday after training, I went home to shower and had a really solid dinner at home and showered before heading out for the sleepover. Met Dan outside Wheelock and had Gelatissimo - finally found the time to have it after all. The bus passed by Island Creamery later, and I was like.. crap, we should've gone there instead. And the bus ride was so bumpy and horrible gah. And I was eating our ice cream on the bus, too. x)

It was the sweetest month anniversary, IMO. Well, maybe because we simply haven't spent much time together at all since this year started. Yes, I am guilty of overloading myself with activities. I'm glad we found the time. Well maybe because someone's parents are overseas. Well but out of concern for David, we spent like hours just chatting downstairs.

[Well I KNOW YOU'RE NOT READING THIS JIE SHEN, BUT I DONT THINK JACQUE'S A BITCH. But honestly, once again, I'm okay with you not being okay with me because it's not in my nature to care. =\ It's just, hahah, okay I guess it's hard to explain. Well Kegan's my bitch and I'm his asshole? x) ]

This morning was breakfast of 2 pop tarts (omg I am so killing myself with the sugar) and at Bukit Timah's version of Killiney. Had more dimsumish dim sum though I was craving for baos. And it was Dan's treat because he's rich. (: Then David came to join us for breakfast and then we headed off for church together. Hahah, okay Dan and Dave cabbed to church and dropped me off at Woodlands.

And I'm home now and meant to meet Alex at Cine in about 45 minutes to watch L! Kinda realised I should've watche P.S. I Love You with Dan yesterday at Lido before heading home but well he already watched a movie before that. Away From Her or something, with some girl from church I think? Apparently she got 2390 for SATs. Mom did her undergrad at Harvard. Some people are just so wow.

Haha anyways. I'm so glad life is looking great now. We're not very prepared for nationals but it's the final stretch, and we'll make it through this together everyone.
I love all of you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home