I love ice cream.
This week's ice cream from grocery shopping was King's Grand Tin Roof Brownie and Grand Tiramisu. Yay. Super good. Though it's cheaper than B&Js and all. I need a break from those.(But Bud's is still the equilibrium! Love it.)
Haha yeh and recently on Facebook I started talking to Weiling about ice cream. *shocked face* :D
Hahah just realised I really lucked out when I had the Tin Roof Brownie at town the other time then. Got lots of brownie pieces - in the tub it's so negligible.
Anyway performance today was GREAT the crowd was so raving enthusiastic. Heh. And I had my McGriddles! So good. I like. Macs breakfast owns me all the time. And a big big cranberry scone almost as huge as the Gastronomia ones. Scones are like super powerpacked in calories omg. Haha and the Big M chocolate drink which has like 800+ calories. That's.. a lot. But I love it heh had two bottles. :D Who cares about calories anyway. Calorie counters suck lol. =\ It's such a torture please to have to read food labels. But I have to heh need to make sure I get at least 3000 a day. Allright BRB. I'm SAD COS I CAN'T GO FOR DENVERS CHALET. Study chem. Good girl me. Byebye.
Labels: food

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home