Heh bought three tubs of Magnolia's Gelazia yesterday (I typed 'the other day at first' cos it feels like so long ago - because I've finished half of everything already). They're all pretty good.. and..... cheap gelato tasting but HAHA nevermind I love ice cream. Mom bought more types today.
I think I can self-declare to be the greatest ice cream junkie in NUS High. Haha. Well I must try Swirl Gelateria and Gelateria Estivo in the Bukit Timah area next time, maybe when the opportunity arises. Like when I spend 3 days standing outside Dan's condo like a nut and get sick of it. Hahah.
I'm down with a really bad cold, because I keep making it worse by eating ice cream. Haha, can you imagine. Cos I eat directly out of the tub, so I just stand next to the freezer (or sit on the freezer sometimes) and eat, and I don't even notice that my nose is running and I'm sniffling like a baby.
Anyway APs will be over in less than 3 days. I am so screwed because Chem remains a mystery to me. I keep whining about how I know nothing but I don't do anything about it heh.
Well I missed 2 trainings and feel shitty about it. I am going to train hard after exams. There's still SATs, which people seem to expect me to do well in. You can just pretend I'm trying to be modest or faking it, but I really doubt I will. Whywhywhy where do all your expectations arise from? I'm going to aim high, for a 1830. -.- Wish me luck people.
And yesterday Daniel and I talked over MSN. I can't say quarrel because we don't actually quarrel. We just talk rapidly and the atmosphere is so freaking suffocating but it's still civil because I guess Daniel's been brought up to.. not quarrel. I don't know haha. This is what Theo calls forced peace (well that's what he said when I said Dan's family doesn't quarrel). But anyway, I'm so happy that Dan's sososo.. nice. Haha I dunno. I marvel at my expansive SAT vocabulary. "Nice".
MINAH I feel bad I used you as supporting evidence when we were arguing. Don't worry. I love you. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home