Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HEHE I got the project with Mr Low cos I am so loveddddd.

Dr Seah gave the go ahead to drop the project with Dr Tong and take up the proj under Mr Low too. Whoo hoo. Why am I so good.

Anyways there was this upgrading thing of the electricity meters at our block so like the electricity was totally cut off from 9:30 till now, 3:45? CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? The FRIDGE was off. But for some reason my ice cream didn't melt. Heh. Anyways. Didn't go to school today lol. I'm so glad about IR I think I shall go reward myself with some proper food.

I'm still so excited about window shopping and pretzels.

And my muscles are actually aching. Life is falling back into place. I hope it stays in place so people can see a happy vibrant me everyday. I am so contented.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home