Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm so glad I'm fat now, so people can't even begin to suspect that I'm anorexic.
Which is why I'm saying right here, right now that I need to diet and no ones stopping me.

Đëňvэяs, joanne jump lock flick. says:
oh my PONG
Đëňvэяs, joanne jump lock flick. says:
i'm so gonna diet after tmr
Đëňvэяs, joanne jump lock flick. says:
:(
friend says:
diets always start tomorrow -.-
Đëňvэяs, joanne jump lock flick. says:
.. hahaha
Đëňvэяs, joanne jump lock flick. says:
lol
Đëňvэяs, joanne jump lock flick. says:
shit
Đëňvэяs, joanne jump lock flick. says:
.. :(
friend says:
its worse if its after tmr

well my friend was saying she would start studying for bio at 10. and at 10 she didn't want to start and she was like "actually when i say study i mean max 1hr min 10 minutes. Assuming i sleep at 12, that leaves me 10pm-1150pm to procrastinate." Which is a pretty good thing to do. To include the procrastination time inside your planned schedule. Unless you, like me, procrastinate about procrastinating.

Anyway. It's not that I think I'm fat. I don't, actually. But that's not to say I won't be if I continue eating at the rate I do. I wouldn't mind being muscular but no I'm not. Okay I won't diet, I'll exercise and quit being a sessile piece of crap.
Byebye while I go emo with another tub of ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home