Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Puppet's Dance of Insanity

Good girl Jo hasn't been blogging much because she's been busy preparing for her senior recital andddd..

Now it's over. Relief? Maybe, but not quite. I want to hear the music again. And this time, I won't care to dedicate any pieces to people who don't care. I probably wouldn't even invite people who don't care.

That aside, I'm so glad you came. I thought I saw you before the show started, but it was somebody else. Even till the final moment before I stepped behind the curtains to prepare for the show to start, I didn't see you. It was time for me to go on stage, and I stepped out into the circle of light and began to speak. And then I thought I heard your voice and there you were, sitting in the front row. I couldn't see well because the light was too glaring but I knew it had to be you.

You came after all, even though I almost believed that you wouldn't. And throughout the whole time, I felt like you were the only one in the audience. And every time I stumbled, I would wonder what you were thinking. And I know you'd say something like, it was great, and I smiled and moved on.

Your name wasn't read out during the dedication, but I hope you know you're there, with a very important place in my heart. These four years, thank you for making school life so wonderful.

Jasmine/Eunice: I love you both so much. Thankyouthankyouthankyou everything's beyond words.
BFFs: Thanks for the effort and encouragement.
Mira: Your presence meant the world to me. You came! Hehe a promise over two years. And the shoes. Aaaaahhh I'm speechless. ): Love you.
Greg: I'M SORRY! O_O I LOVE YOU.
Jacque: Thanks for taking care of the camera!
JJ: Thanks for taking care of Greg.. and coming. :)
Aaaaah I really dunno who came and did what and I don't feel like blogging anymore.
EELENG I LOVE YOU TOO. YUNWEI AND YEELYN CAME TOO! OH ADA AND AMEERAAAAA I LOVE YOU BOTH SHO MUCHZ!! UMUM ZHAOYE YUNYING?? :D
Clement. Tan Li. Danqi. Aaaaahhhh..
I wish I could do my recital again. I really do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home