Saturday, June 09, 2007

Wallpapers!

I'm sick of having to dig through my KAT-TUN and NewS picture/document folder (they're so big that they lag when you try to explore the folder) so I'm just going to link the wallpapers here so I can find them when I need them.


The very first wallpaper I made. Yeah, I just discovered the stroke function. So sue me.


Well. I really wanted to do something about the background, I'm serious. I just.. totally forgot that there was the gradient tool thingy. So I stupidly used different coloured brushes. Yes yes, but I like the green 'hybrid' words. It's accidental and ugly but whaaaatever.


I was just testing out a new brush, and happened to open a 1280x800 canvas? Then I decided to try out a new texture to colour burn as well so. I happened to have a few Pi pictures on hand too. Lol. So yes a pseudo wallpaper turned up.


This is like, my favourite cos I like the picture. A lot. I bet I have one million copies of the same picture saved on my computer because everytime I see it I have to save it to make sure I have it. Yup and I like the colour.. ish. And the brushes. And those black spots around the star-ish thing is totally accidental. I didn't erase properly la. Same for Jin's hair in the Jin wallpaper? Gross.


Gah. I don't like it? =\ Made long ago, shhh.
Like you can see, I didn't even bother cutting out the photo in the corner and just feathered off the sides. Hmm. Don't think it matters cos the whole thing looks so fake. But contrary to how it looks, the background is made up of 3 layers of textures which I, being nooby, spent ages snipping off. Ugh. I feel cheap. And don't ask about the big face thing. I thought it looked like a neoprint. And I loveee colour burns. I was following a tutorial at first you know. But after I decided I didn't have suitable pictures, I just went along on my own way.
And the colour levels were all set by me LOL. That's why it looks weird? You should've seen the original picture. Phone camera = way lousy quality.


Another following-a-tutorial-but-gave-up-halfway wallpaper lol. But I like the colours for this one? I don't know. The other one is quite gross. This is the MERRY CHRISTMAS EUNICE 2006 wallpaper because see that big sweet? I WRAPPED IT. I never wrapped a single present before that I think. I mean. Not really la but you get it. That's like the only way I know how to wrap presents lol. Lucky Jo actually found wrapping paper and a container in the store room. And ribbon. It looks decent okay.

And Eunice is still using the container! Jo is loved.
Andand when I made the wallpaper, Eunice was wearing the same Madrid shirt too! Yay. Psykickz!Jo poonz U.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home