Mummy (Rachel), thank you. ): Thank you for encouraging me to share even though you knew what I was upset about was really.. not very nice. You're an amazing facil.
Daddy (Aaron), I'm really sorry. I wasn't of any help at all. I had no right to say such negative things as well because you were the one doing all the work. It's true that none of us took the initiative to ask you about what to do. Happy Father's Day and have fun at army.
James Low, whaaaaaaaaat the hell? Haha seriously. This person is truly amazing. All my life, I believed that it's either he doesn't care for my existence, or he's plotting to obliterate me from earth. I swear, O______O he scared me. But then for some reason I think he's a really nice guy now. Yep. Hello, how many guys on earth refer to themselves in third person?!
"Whatever, James is not going for camp. James is not going to participate." Lol.
Actually I hardly talked to him properly at all until today, which is the last day of camp. Lol.
Bryan, Cheryl, Dionne, and EVERY ONE WHO HELPED OUT (Moses, Gerry, Roxanne, Herman, James, Rowena, Audrey, Gabriel). Aaaah I find it such a wonderful thing that everyone is so helpful and nice. And it's like, everyone else except us is so experienced and there's so much to learn from them.
Anthony, Daniel, Fabian, Paul. Lol. Thank you..? Aah, but they're always laughing at me. I WANT TO BURP, PAUL. I REALLY DO. Crap, how the hell did Daniel learn it in one day?! Freaaak. No way man. Okay by the next time I see Paul I'll be able to burp. Damn it. And Anthony is now insisting on calling me Blur. Well I guess it's "Oy, Blur! Come here!" is better than kancheong spider. Eh, I couldn't help it that the first few sharings I was really upset about the Logistics thing. And... I say sorry a lot? Omg. To those of you who don't know, Anthony is this really senior senior senior guy. He scolds even the catechists? And yeah the other day he dropped a jellybean behind me and I didn't know it was him and I just turned around and "OY."-ed very loudly. =\ EVERYONE WAS THERE. omg.
Daniel (Tan), YAY. I'm so glad we were partners. Even though I think we have absolutely no chemistry at all. Haha. I always end up asking questions when you want to end that person's sharing or something. NEVERMINDDDDDD I'm so glad still. I don't think I would be happier in any other group. Which brings me to my next point.
MY TEENS. Paul, Marcus, Bob, Leonard, Sylvia and Joycelyn.
You guys are a really cute bunch. I won't compare you with anybody else, but it's been really fun working with all of you. Paul who gives such good comments at completely random times but shuts up all other times; Marcus who's really sensible inside and tries hard and loves his stepfather; Bob who's really honest to who he is and plays chess and looks like Alan Tang; Leonard who I am still confused by. So is he the quiet, shy type or the.. I don't know. Haha. Okay. Leonard, my darling CAMWHORE and always cooperative; Sylvia my favourite teen to work with in the group because she's always so open about sharing; Joycelyn who is rebellious and never shares properly and is my slave.
I'll miss all of you. ):
Haha so anyway. This camp I really camwhored a lot. Which means to say I took a lot of pictures even though I am totally unphotogenic or

The kitchen. Me and Julia were sleeping on the disgusting kitchen floor before the first washing of the feet. That's two bad things in one because Joseph took a picture of us sleeping. If Daniel sees it, I'm as good as dead. He was angry enough when we slept before the outpouring in CC2 camp. Anyway I took a picture of the stove.. for fun.

At the second day dinner when I was eating with the boys. Although he's smack in the center of the picture, the focus is totally not my dear Leonard but the little thing you see in the corner. I didn't catch his name but that boy broke his two front teeth that morning and so he couldn't eat the packed dinner everyone else was eating, and Celina had to buy him sliced fish porridge. Oh, how jealous Jo was.

Slacking in the older facils' room after washing of feet. That's Lynn (who has a figure like Eunice's, just in a different sense.) and that orange thing is James.

I'm sorry you look improportionate Daniel, but I was lying down and too lazy to get up. YAY partner.

My dear Leonard who eats a lot of kaya. I've never had a teen who actually said that they liked kaya in all three camps. Except Gabriel Ho who was against it at first but eventually liked it and eats it with milo.

She's camera shy. -.- She reminds me a lot of Angeline from CC2 camp. The hair, a bit and basically she's the pretty girl of the group. Haha. You won't be seeing her face till later though.


That's Sylvia beside Joycelyn.

Leonard, with Audrey and Julia in the background. He's VERY aware of the camera la. To tell the truth, I knew this was the best chance to take pictures and it was breakfast on the last day so I simply had to grab my camera from my bag no matter what. But I didn't expect him to be so camwhorish!

Don't get fooled by his I'm-cooler-than-you-cos-I'm-an-SJI-canoeist look. I'm serious. He's a clown.

Leonard and I. I gave up trying to take the picture so I passed the phone to Sylvia to take. I FEEL BAD BECAUSE she was taking pictures for us the whole time and I didn't get to take one with her. Sigh.

Daniel and I. Lol. YAY.

More Joycelyn.

She looks really lian here eh. Haha and Shaun from the other group from the same class.

My favourite picture! Leonard, Jo and Daniel. Haha. YAAAAAAY.

The back of James' "Rugby Lives Forever" shirt. I love it. Lol. Why do I end up taking pictures of the back of people's shirts? (Ben's RJ x-country shirt)
I CAN TAKE YOU DOWN EASY.
if you're close enough to read this.
.. that's what it says. AND I might've believed it. I told you I was scared of him. But he's a serverrrrrrrr my goodness.

During cleanup! Bob darling did a fantastic job of sweeping the entire girls' dorm on his own with the ahem, window wiper tha Sylvia and Joycelyn found. Leonard and Marcus tore off the obituaries which were pasted on the wall and Paul helped as well. I do love that boy so much. Sigh. Oh I didn't have any tiny boy in my group this time (they're sec threes for goodness sake) but yeah, Paul was reasonably short.
THis picture was supposed to be only me and Joyce, but I KNEW MARCUS WAS BEHIND ME, somehow. But I DIDN'T EXPECT LEONARD TO BE SO CAMWHORE TOO.

And Jo somehow manages to get herself onto the top bunk because Leonard was in such a taupok-able position. So I said, "Yay let's all taupok Leonard" and he simply said. "Sure, but it's not like you can stay on." So I seriously just threw myself onto his back and OMG THIS CANOEIST. He managed to do a push up with Jo on top of him. =\ I got a shock and just freaked out and died. =\ I mean yes I know he's one of the best canoeists on the team and he can probably do more pullups than Altron (he does remind me of Altron a bit. The face shape? Don't know.) BUT HELLO. Jo is like one million kg.

Post taupok here. Jo is trying to take a picture of both herself and Leonard but I was semi lying on the kid's back so it was kinda hard to stretch my arm so far so you only see his hair. Lol. BUT HE WAS SMILING AT THE CAMERA STILL. And later when we were done
But everytime guys wear my hairbands they break soon after so. TIME TO GET A NEW ONE JO.

Their class photo. The Marcus in yellow seriously has a very very bright smile. He's quite cute. Rowena's brother! OMG. Their smiles look the same. Aaah Rowena is an amazing person too. And my Marcus is giving the finger. That's Paul standing slightly away from everyone if I'm not wrong. And Bob all the way on the other side. I actually felt quite sad that we didn't get to take pictures with the class our groups were from. Not even group photos. And Leonard took off the hairband (finally) before the photo because Dwayne or Arthur asked him to. :( So he'll probably forget all about it by the next time he sees the photo. Probably their confirmation?

Joel and Jo. I think he hates me but OH WELL it's a love(?)-hate relationship.

My next favourite picture! Leonard, Arthur and Jo. I think the peace sign was placed there because Leonard is being SHY. Because he refuses to take pictures when he's eating cheese balls because "there's cheese on my teeth laaa". Actually I like it because Arthur looks so happy. He's not in my group but he's the first teen I talked to from another group because I kept on whacking his feet because on the very first sharing his legs were cutting into Jo's space. :D

This photo is not acurate. He's actually TALLER than that but his shoulder is like sagging downwards cos I tried to put my hand on his shoulder. AND Jo is actually shorter than that because she was TIPTOEING. Can you imagine Joanne Teo in that picture?! Yep. Alex is seriously amusing. He used to be able to sing higher than me? Which is not very high but it is for a guy. And he's Aaron Chua's brother AAAH! So cute. He's my age. Yep.

I wonder when people will get over Jo's sleeping bag, seriously. Hehe. Everyone's like that's so cute. Even GUYS. Like James and Daniel. Haha. YAY DANIEL AND JO AGAIN. DID I MENTION. I love Daniel because he watches Bleach.

Last photo, but this is Kevin. I really admire Kevin. He's a natural facilitator and joker and all that. I don't know, but his outpouring during CC2 camp, I don't think I'll forget that for quite a long time. I think Kevin's rich, because James said so. He has two very nice Adidas shoes. Which are probably limited addition. He has nice berms. And his crocs are probably limited addition too. Yeah. But he's really mean but. Oh well haha it comes with it. HE'S A DAMN GOOD RHYMER TOO. I'm sorry Mummy but the Smellyback song was pretty darn good.
So anyway I pray that all my teens will achieve their dreams, no matter how far away they seem. Or at least find their true calling. And open up to who they really are. And I pray for myself to open up to my friends more and for a better temper. As usual, I pray that I will stop judging people, teens and friends alike.
Oh and Melissa is freaking cool she graduated in multimedia and is working in a bank. She's working in a bank!!! And MICHELLE. She's a lawyer. Omg. And they're both young and pretty. Sigh. No wait Melissa is 29 and Michelle is 26 but honestly I thought they were all new catechists. Like Rowena and Andrea. Melissa, Sharon and Fabian are the same batch but they all look so young. And you can't get me to believe that any one of them are 29. I'm serious.
Anyway. I think that was a little too much. I should go sleep soon. CAMP SLEEPING HOURS SUCK.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home