Taisetsu na hito
eSnips rocks my life over and over. Thanks Jasmine for introducing me to it. Not exactly since I've vaguely heard of it before but yeah it's great.Now I have a ton of P&W songs I actually know. And by luck, I found I Will Run to You on some random Chinese blog. Did I tell you how much I love Chinese blogs?!
Anyway. I'm really touched by my conversation with Daniel Tai yesterday. Not
Haha. So if you don't see them when I'm talking to you, it means I REALLY CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME so I'm slogging my life out deleting the \\\s! Haha yeah right, it just means the problem is not that serious. But if you see one or two random ones then yes you can conclude that I really love you. Haha. Maybe.
Besides that, CAN YOU IMAGINE STUDYING, WHEN YOUR CHAIR LEVEL IS HIGHER THAN YOUR TABLE?! I'm sick, for one, and I have to bend over so much to write or type. What, tell me, the shit? I'm getting giddy. And it's hot in the living room and stuffy and MY MOM IS TALKING TO HER COUSIN OUTSIDE.
Like please, I mean the guy seems nice and is friendly but I don't know him at all. And like always, when there are visitors (not that it's very common), they sleep in my room. Because it's impossible to ask my brother and his girlfriend to just get out of OUR house and sleep on the streets. SO IT FREAKING MATTERS NOT THAT JO HAS EXAMS TO STUDY FOR.
I kinda hate this life. I completely broke down just now when my dad told me. Because he kinda told me to STFU earlier on 'because he already has my brother to deal with', and doesn't need another me. AND my waistline went up by one freaking inch? Sorry if this sounds really gross and dumb and erm, teenybopper? But I'm seriously beyond caring how I sound. I don't understand why people can lose their appetite when they're sick. No matter what kind of sickness I get, even if it's a throat infection or a flu, my appetite multiplies itself like rabbits.
Haha OH NO I SAID I HATE MY LIFE (again? I don't really remember). Jo is emo.
Well OKAY. I'm sleeping in the living room again. Probably not the first time. Or it might be, who knows.
OH AND. I just revived my friendster, so if you want a testimonial or something please drop me a message? In any way la. Haha. If you're desperate and don't know how to contact Jo, just tag. But I honestly don't check my tagboard and it's pretty useless anyway. Because c-box terminated my account lol.
Jo really really loves Sam and Maria. They were (are?) so precious to me. It's the kind of friendship where things are so open. And I guess I've gone such a long way with Maria, even if I haven't talked to her in a whole year, I can still tell her everything. It's an amazing feeling. And really, this is mundane but since I entered this school, I realised how precious it is to have friends who don't lie about how much they study or try to pretend they don't.
Jo loves Eunice. To make it more exact, loved until the holidays started and will continue loving when school reopens. Hehe, because I absolutely haven't communicated with Eunice at all this holidays. Not saying you need to be in contact with somebody to feel the bond, but honestly for the longest time I haven't been in the right state of mind to think about anything at all. Jo honestly does love Eunice, I just think I've said it so much it's meaningless now. HELP ME SOMEBODY.
Jo saw a snake outside the music room today, and Dr Wong was trying to blow at it to make it go away. It's a snake, Dr Wong. -.- Even ants don't go away if you blow at them. Oh, dorky Dr Wong does own all after all. :( I will miss you.
But I'm good at convincing myself otherwise, so I think it's just that I was really taken by shock and the instantaneous rate of change of opinion at that time was like positive infinity. Yup, I'm just surprised because well, Jo has changed a lot.
Labels: rants

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home